*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747792-Midnight-Swim/cid/1057341-The-watcher-steps-forward-their-point-of-view
by Heresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1747792
A midnight swim witnessed by an unknown watcher...
This choice: The watcher steps forward: their point of view  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The watcher steps forward: their point of view

    by: Hindsite
Unknowingly to Sarrena, he was only ten feet away when she slipped out of her pajamas. The moonlight reflecting off her pale upturned breast caused him to inhale sharply. That could of been disastrous, he thought. How careless of me. Mr. Odell had been a counselor at the summer camp for years. He enjoyed working with the young girls, but he enjoyed watching them more. His nightly strolls almost always guaranteed him a glimpse of one of the girls undressing, or just lying around in panties and t=shirt. On a couple of occasions he was lucky enough to witness two curious young ladies enjoying each other's smooth warm bodies. No one had ever suspected his dark secret and his spying had grown bolder over the years. Tonight Odell was in his usual concealed location. One that gave him an unobstructed view into Sarrena's cabin. When Sarrena left the cabin and headed towards him he was panic stricken, but he knew if he moved now she would see him for sure. As she got closer, his fear subsided, she's not even looking my way, he sighed. When she stopped just yards from him and disrobed, he couldn't believe his luck. His leering gaze followed Sarrena's fresh naked body all the way to the moonlit water, Taking in her every step, shift, and jiggle. His plan was to creep over to the pile of clothes,find her panties, and enjoy the scent of this beautiful young creature. Unfortunately, that plan came to a crashing halt. How did she hear me, he wondered? Now what? His mind was racing with his options. He knew either way he retreated she would see him, and he would be questioned about things that would make him very uncomfortable. That was not an option. One questionable inquiry and he could be ruined for life. In the blink of an eye, he decided; this unfortunate girl is a liability I can't afford. As he moved towards the lake's edge Odell, with all the calm he could muster, called out, " Hey, who's out there?"
A shaky voice replied, "It's Sarrena,who's there?"
"It's just me, Sarrena, Mr. Odell. What are you doing out here this time of night?"
A brief pause and then, "Oh, thank goodness,it's you Mr. Odell, I was kinda worried for a second. I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd have a swim."
" Well I'm sorry dear, but no swimming without supervision, so come on out and I'll walk you to your cabin."
"I can't, Mr. Odell."
Odell knew why, but he wanted to hear her say it. "And why is that young lady?"
" Um, well, I kinda don't have any clothes on. They are on the bank behind you."
"Well, I'll walk over here and turn my back, and you come on out and get dressed." Something in Odell's voice made Sarrena uneasy, but she managed a feeble "Ok." Why did she sound like that, he wondered. Does she suspect something? Damnit why did she have to hear me. From behind he heard the soft ripples of someone moving through the water and could only imagine the splendor of her smooth,pale body as she emerged from the lake and headed for her clothes.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hindsite (UN: lray at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747792-Midnight-Swim/cid/1057341-The-watcher-steps-forward-their-point-of-view