*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You secretly love each other.
  2. Let's Begin, Shall We?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748448-Princess-Sarina/cid/1303241-You-secretly-love-each-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1748448
You and a feline princess. A story of love, or lust.
This choice: You secretly love each other.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You secretly love each other.

    by: Unknown
Warm sunlight streaming through the window awoke you from your sleep. For a few minutes, you kept your eyes closed. As you open them, you see to your delight Sarina is snuggled up to you under the sheets, purring in her sleep, with one arm wrapped around you.


You lightly scratch her ears as you reflect on the events that led you to this point. You had always loved Sarina from the moment you saw her. For a long time, you kept it secret, even from your best friends, Richard and Felicia. Until a few weeks ago, when Sarina wanted to speak to you in private.


She had called you to her room, and as soon as you were in, she locked the door and tackled you onto her bed, hugging you tightly and repeatedly kissing you. Needless to say, you had been taken by surprise. She went on to say how she had loved you from day one, and that she couldn't live without you.


That day had been the happiest of your life. You even asked Sarina to scratch you to prove it wasn't a dream. After that you and her began going on dates in the city. Movies, restaraunts, amusement parks, you name it. Of course, Sarina's parents were completely oblivious to all of this.


King Thomas really didn't seem to like you, and if he ever found out you were dating his daughter, he would probably have you tied and quartered, and that was a best case scenario. Whenever you and Sarina went out, you each left the palace seperately, and would meet up somewhere, so as to avoid suspicion.


Last night, Sarina had left you a note on your pillow telling you to come to her room after midnight. You spent the whole night in each others' embrace. Sarina had wanted you to remove your clothes, which you hesitated to do until she did the same. So yes, you were both naked.


Sarina's eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at you with a loving smile. "Good morning my prince......."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Feel like going another round?"

*Noteb*
2. Felicia comes in. Oh fuck!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748448-Princess-Sarina/cid/1303241-You-secretly-love-each-other