*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A World of Giant Women
  2. And so we begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1058187-A-World-of-Giant-Women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1750540
Imagine what the world would be like if ALL females were 100 feet tall...
This choice: Men and women live as equals, and society has adapted to the men's smaller size.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A World of Giant Women

    by: ForestFire5000
Your name is Daniel Phillips, but everybody always called you Dan. You were an average 16 year old male, standing at a decent 5 feet 8 inches. You were fairly athletic, and lived with the rest of your family. Your 42 year old father Jack, your 35 year old mother Michelle, and your two sisters. Your 18 year old big sister Amanda (Amy), and your 12 year old little sister Cynthia (Cindy). Yes, your family was big, but that just made things more exciting.

Today was just like any other day. You were asleep on your bed in the specifically designed "male bedroom" in your house. Despite still being incredibly massive to accommodate female use, it was designed with special elevators that allowed males easy access to any section of the room. Your bed was located on top of a large table in the middle of the room. This table was actually your entire room, but in reality, it was all you needed. It was big enough for both you and your father to share. With a divider down the middle of the table to allow you both to have your privacy, a removable ceiling for a female family member to reach through and wake you up, and walls around the edges to prevent a lethal fall from occurring, You wouldn't even know it was just a table from the inside.

To a male, it was like a full master bedroom all on it's own. However, to one of the massive females, it was just a small island table in the middle of the room. Yep, that's how much bigger women are than men... In fact, the average woman is about 100 feet tall! Society has always been built to suit their greater stature, but it has also made several adaptations in order to allow the smaller males to fit in without struggle. Almost every subway or train line has a special track specifically built to be just the right size for men to feel comfortable in. Many rooms in buildings had smaller "male rooms" similar to your bedroom within them, and escalator-like devices were built all over the place to allow males to get from place to place easily. Basically, the entire male world was just add-on content to the female half of society.

However, despite having such superior size, females still recognized males as their equals. Many males still held important positions in major companies and even the government. In short, despite the obvious female superiority, nothing about this way of life was seen as strange. Men and women lived together as equals, and nobody ever questioned it. It was just the way things had always been.

It was at this point that your room was flooded with light as the roof was lifted off of your room. You looked up to see your 'little' sister Cindy smiling down at you.

"*yawn* Good morning Cindy... How are you doing today?"

"Good morning Dan! I'm good, thank you!"

Despite your sister's hyperactive attitude, her voice has adapted to speaking with the much smaller males without bursting their ears. This was actually just another one of the various biological adaptations that females have made over time. In order to make interaction with males easier, females have evolved in several ways to make interacting with males on a daily basis an easy task. Their muscles have become far more controlled, allowing them to gently pick up and interact physically with males without worry of causing harm. They have ultra keen eyesight to be able to see the men as they walk around the ground without worry of being stomped by an unaware giantess. Their mouths can instantly detect the taste of a male should one accidentally be eaten, and they will immediately spit them out. And lastly their ears had become just as highly sensitive as their eyes, allowing them to easily hear the voices of the smaller males. Basically, despite the overwhelming size difference, these adaptations make interaction with the giant women no different from interacting with someone of the same size.

"Well sis, I guess it's time to get started on another day... First thing's first though... You should probably wake dad up..."

"Ugh... Why does he always have to sleep in!"

"I think it's one of those 'old people' things."

Your sister then reached into your dad's side of the room and nudged him with her index finger.

"Wakey wakey, Dad! It's morning!"

Your dad then wakes up.

"*yawn* Ah, good morning Precious..."

"Mornin' Dad! Mom told me to wake you two up and bring you down before your breakfast gets cold!"

You suddenly burst in.

"My waffles are getting cold!? Crap! You can't reheat those! Hurry up sis!"

"*giggle* Oh bro, you and your waffles... Okay you two, hop on and I'll give you a lift."

Cindy then placed one hand on each side of the divider. You and your father both jumped onto her hands, and she quickly lifted you both up and placed you each on her shoulders.

"Now hurry sis! My waffles are waiting!"

Yes, it's true. Your breakfast waffles were one of your favorite foods in the world, and you absolutely HATED for them to get cold. Your sister then walked down stairs and into the kitchen. She placed you and your father next to a specially sized table on the counter. You quickly sat down and started eating your waffles. Your sister stood behind you giggling the whole time. She always loved to watch how excited you got over your breakfast. You had just finished when your mother and older sister entered the room.

"Hey mom!"

"Good morning Daniel. What plans do you have for today?"

"Well..."




Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1058187-A-World-of-Giant-Women