*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1272139-Life-in-the-M-District
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1750540
Imagine what the world would be like if ALL females were 100 feet tall...
This choice: You venture outside to gather scraps.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Life in the M District

    by: Unknown
You got into your normal clothes for the day and started to head off outside of your house and into the M District downtown area where all the scraps are. The city looked like it was been through an doomsday event as many things were destroyed. Cars were without doors and just an inferior version of themselves, the buildings look like they are rotting out of existence as they get older and older over the years. Pretty much so, the females turned this place into a wasteland.

You venture to downtown via the subway system to get to the downtown area so you can eat and drink for the day, when you got there… you see a bunch of people picking up their food and drinks for the day. You picked your share up, with is just raw meat and a water bottle. Then you head to a fireplace and cook your meat, then ate it. You know how to survive in an environment like this, and you needed your skills in order to survive in this world as the females basically have control of the M District.

Suddenly a 11 year old female with pale skin, red hair, and green eyes started the approach the area, and the males began to blow down to them and give them their prayers as it was not only a policy that they do this every day when a female enters the area, they bow down to them and give them praise as they conquer the world. If they didn’t, they would suffer the wrath of the Goddesses, and the M District would be nearly destroyed by their rampage. You complied and bow down and prayed to them, afterwards, the girl left.

The females placed strict rules upon the men, like the prayer on, they have to work for them everyday at their specific job if they want cash to move up the ranks and improve their style of living. Another rule is that they have to be in their homes by sundown as the giantesses do their night searches for anyone outside for any reason, and if they were caught… they would either be killed, or brought into the Arena.

In terms of living, you were rich, but you decided to help out the people by giving all your money to them, and you live dirt poor, as you feel that hard work pays off at the end. Besides, they were suffering… so why not you can help as well.

The sun was starting to go down, and?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/1272139-Life-in-the-M-District