*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/2658759-Cindy-gets-bored-and-begins-to-kick-your-seat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1750540
Imagine what the world would be like if ALL females were 100 feet tall...
This choice: Cindy gets bored and begins to kick your seat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cindy gets bored and begins to kick your seat.

    by: The prophet
Minutes of the day go by, and you couldn’t be more happier. Here you are on your favorite couch, watching your favorite show called “Downsized”, a show about a miniature detective that must work with his giant female partner/lover to solve crimes and bring criminals to justice. Truly this is how you wanted to spend you weekend, doing nothing but relaxing, the only thing that would make it better is if your loving sister Cindy could stop kicking your chair with back breaking THUMPS that seemed to keep getting harder and harder with each passing moment. Cindy wasn’t actually kicking your seat of course, you knew that if Cindy really had kicked your seat, the seat along with your body would be torn to shreds, no in actuality she was tapping against your seat using nothing but her big toe. This wasn’t even a fraction of Cindy's power.

“Cindy do me a favor and stop kicking my seat.” You said keeping your eyes on the TV.

“Daniel I’m bored.” Cindy said with a small groan.

You loved your sister with all of your heart, but even she had her moments when she got on your nerves. This was one of those moments. Cindy was one of those people that needed to be entertained, and couldn’t keep still for to long. Cindy of course did not like the kind of TV shows you liked so asking her to sit down and be quit while you watched TV was out of the question. There was only one thing you could do to appease her constant need for entertainment.

“Ok, ok what game do you want to play this time?” You said as you got up from off the miniature couch that stood on the coffee table and walked towards Cindy with a tolerant smile on your face.

Cindy with a smile on her gigantic face picks your miniature sized body up from off the coffee table with her left hand. Cindy brings you up to her face, with her right hand stroking her chin as if she was lost in thought

“How about we play......”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide and go seek

2. Climb the tower (climbing Cindy)

3. Slay the dragon (Daniel vs Cindy) game only

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The prophet (UN: michaelfizz123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750540-A-Journey-to-the-Giantess-Universe/cid/2658759-Cindy-gets-bored-and-begins-to-kick-your-seat