*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/2992927-stay-in-your-body
by fred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750770
Body swap story. Please add. Anything is alowed.
This choice: stay in your body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

stay in your body

    by: Johnny Rocket
Deciding to go with her plan, you had no other option.

"Fine!" you said, with the both of you dragging your old body into the pod. You enter the other and immediately swap. Getting out, you were glad to be yourself again. Suddenly, Anne in Christine's body starts smashing the machine with a shovel.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" you shouted

"I'm not going to give this body up without a fight Jack. Christine could keep my body for all I care. I already have her hot body, no way I'm going to give that up. Now, if you'll excuse me," she said as she starts fondling her breasts as she ran up the stairs. Now that Christine was stuck as Anne and Anne in Christine's body damaged the machine, there was no way to swap them back. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try and wake up Christine in Anne's body

*Noteb*
2. Wait until Christine wakes up

*Noteb*
3. Try and do something else in the meantime

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Rocket (UN: johnstanford78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fred has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/2992927-stay-in-your-body