*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1068369-A-Peaceful-Visitor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 19-24 (young woman)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Peaceful Visitor

    by: ForestFire5000
Cindy was a very kind woman. When word of the a small world with a very limited technological advancement reached her planet, she immediately began to feel sorry for them. Taking pity on this small planet known as earth, Cindy decided to take it upon herself to help improve the lives of these people. She immediately flew off into space, and used her powers to warp straight to her destination. Within moments, Cindy was floating in the air directly above the planet that she intended to aid.

She was amazed at how much smaller the planet was than her own. As she flew through the atmosphere of the tiny blue planet, she was able to see just how much bigger she was than the earthlings. They appeared to be nothing more than 4 inches tall compared to her! She quickly realized that she would have trouble interacting with this species without causing them fear. She was simply too big for them to not freak out at the sight of her.

She tried to think of a course of action that could solve this issue without causing panic, but she couldn't think of anything. As depressing as it was, her ability to control the size of objects was limited to growth. Sure she could return things to there original size after growing them, but she wasn't able to shrink anything beyond that point. After several more minutes of thought, Cindy had an idea: if she couldn't shrink herself to human size, she could find a suitable human and make them grow to her size. Perhaps these people would react better if they were approached by one of their own kind. Cindy realized that she would need to be careful with her choice of who to grow. After all, not everyone would have as good intentions as her. They could easily end up taking advantage of the size that she granted them.

She used her powers to search through the nearby human cities in order to find a suitable apprentice. Eventually, she found three different people who seemed to be reasonable choices.

First was Melissa, a beautiful 23 year old girl with a caring personality. She had long black hair that flowed straight down to her shoulders, and an impressive figure that would make many women jealous. She appeared to be a kindergarten teacher, and was taking great joy in seeing the smiles on her student's faces. The students flocked to her like baby ducks to their mother, and she made sure to pay attention to each of them. She was clearly someone who cared about others, and would make a fitting assistant for Cindy's quest to aid humanity.

Second was Amy, a young woman at 19 years old. She was already fairly large compared to most other humans, standing at 6' 2'' tall. She was smiling while helping a young boy retrieve his kite from a tree as Cindy noticed her, which gave the impression of her being a very friendly girl. As for her appearance, she was a bit on the skinny side, as it appeared that all of her fat had been put into her huge DD breasts. Her blond hair was tied into a ponytail, and she had a single strand of hair hanging in front of her face. Over all, she was quite attractive, and her first impression left Cindy to assume she would make a good choice as well.

Lastly was Sandra, a gentle 20 year old woman. Her short red hair was kept out of her face with a sweatband, which she wore often. She always felt that she had to help out society, and put in a lot of time doing volunteer work. Due to the outdoor activities involved in this, she had a light tan and fairly toned muscles. She didn't look like a bodybuilder by any means, but her physique was still very well maintained. The only thing she hated about her body was her small bust size. Her boobs were on par with an elementary school student, and she got depressed easily when this topic was brought up. Over all, her appearance made her look a bit like a tomboy. Despite this, her personality was anything but. She was a caring woman who loved to help others. She might have been the best choice of the three.

After a bit of contemplation, Cindy decides to enlarge _______________, and take her on as her apprentice.





You have the following choices:

1. Melissa, the loving school teacher

*Noteb*
2. Amy, the gentle giant

3. Sandra, the hard working volunteer girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1068369-A-Peaceful-Visitor