*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1058473-an-action-movie-star
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: an action movie star!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

an action movie star!

    by: Zazu
Hunter was amazed by what he saw. He was a famous movie actor! Apparently lifting heavy weights wasn't the only thing he could do.

Hung up along the wall were various posters of movies that Hunter had starred in. The first one was called "Tiger Terminator", which had him fighting off robots in a leather jacket. The next one, "Tiger Gladiator", had him in a Greek arena doing battle. Finally, the last poster was "Tiger Wars", a movie set in the future in another galaxy. All of the movie posters took advantage of his large muscles by having him fight villains and wear as little clothing as legally possible.

Hunter's attention was then brought to a trophy case, which had two golden trophies in it. Hunter got up closer to read the words on the trophies. The two trophies turned out to be Oscars which Hunter had won for Best Actor. "Well, I must be a pretty good actor," Hunter thought.

Hunter looked around his room a little more. He found some magazines that he was on the cover of, and of course some gym equipment to keep his muscles in great condition. Suddenly, the phone in his room rang, causing him to jump a little. Hunter went and picked up the phone.

"Hey Hunter, it's me, Harvey! How's my favorite little bodybuilder doing?" Harvey asked.

Quickly, Hunter made it so that he knew who Harvey was. It turned out that Harvey was Hunter's agent, the person who dealt with his roles and who had discovered Hunter in the first place.

"Hey Harvey, what's up?" Hunter asked.

"Kid, you're gonna love this! I got you a great role that comes with some big money!" Harvey nearly shouted.

Hunter was also excited. "Well, what is it?" he asked.

You have the following choices:

1. Hunter is cast in a superhero movie.

*Noteb*
2. Hunter is cast in a new crime TV show

*Noteb*
3. Hunter is cast in a love story.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1058473-an-action-movie-star