*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1066167-a-world-champion-junior-bodybuilder
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: a world champion junior bodybuilder!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a world champion junior bodybuilder!

    by: Zazu
Hunter was stunned as he looked around his new room, not believing what he was seeing. He was a champion bodybuilder! This idea excited him as he looked around the room to get some clues for his new lifestyle.

Of course, the room was mostly filled with exercise equipment. Bench presses, dumbells, and almost every type of workout machine was in Hunter's room, and it all looked brand new. Looking closer, Hunter was surprised at how heavy the weights were, even with his new body.

There were also pictures of Hunter with other muscular teenagers. There were pictures of him at competitions, gyms, beaches, and other places, always surrounded by other bodybuilders. Even though some looked 5 years older than Hunter, Hunter's body outclassed all of them by far.

Finally, there were the awards. There were more medals, trophies, and plaques than Hunter could count. But there was one especially big one in a large glass case. It was a gold trophy about as tall as a regular person with a flexing muscular figure on the top. Hunter got closer and read the inscription on the base of the trophy - "JUNIOR BODYBUILDING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1st PLACE - FELINE DIVISION". Even though Hunter couldn't remember the event, he still felt honored.

Hunter suddenly jumped up as his stepfather's gruff voice called him from the living room. "Hunter! The mail's here!" he yelled. Hunter wanted to find out more about himself, but he begrudgingly went to retrieve the mail.

Hunter was sorting through the mail trying to find something interesting. "Bills... bills..." he muttered, bored already. However, an envelope different then the others caught his eye. It was:

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1066167-a-world-champion-junior-bodybuilder