*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1073661-a-sports-star-at-his-school
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: a sports star at his school!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a sports star at his school!

    by: Zazu
It appeared that Hunter was a sports star now! Being a middle schooler with the muscles of a bodybuilder definitely gave Hunter the advantage. Hunter decided to take a look around his new room.

There were shelves completely filling one wall of the room with trophies. Looking at a few of the trophies, Hunter was amazed at his athletic versatility. Baseball, basketball, football, swimming, soccer, rugby, track... you name it, Hunter excelled in it.

There were also newspapers cut out of the local newspapers and framed on the wall. They had headlines like "WONDER TIGER LEADS BASEBALL TEAM" and "LOCAL HULK SETS NEW TRACK RECORD". The articles themselves showed that Hunter was captain of every team he was on and was breaking records left and right.

There were also some opened letters sitting on Hunter's desk. Hunter picked some of them up and read them. It appeared that high schools and even colleges were practically begging Hunter to attend their schools, offering fully paid tuition and many other great benefits. And who could blame them? With Hunter's awesome skills, any team he was on was destined to be great.

Then Hunter noticed a calendar sitting next to the letters. He looked at the current date and saw that he had practice in 15 minutes! Frantically, Hunter took off his current clothes and threw on his uniform before dashing out the door. Excited to see just how good he was, Hunter sprinted back to school to practice...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. football.

*Noteb*
2. baseball.

3. basketball.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1073661-a-sports-star-at-his-school