*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a certain jewel
  2. hourglass
  3. rouge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753508-Sonic-girls-expansion-story/cid/3049381-a-certain-jewel
by dude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1753508
like the title says
This choice: a certain jewel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a certain jewel

    by: Spoopmode
Rouge is robbing a bank for a jewel she heard was expensive, but she had a problem. She didn’t know what powers it possessed, as everybody seemed to want it but no one she knew had any clue why. As she easily snatched it, she felt a tingling sensation in her breasts. As she grew extremely horny; she noticed why. Her tits and ass were growing, but she liked it. As lust consumed her and her tits began to stretch her shirt, she couldn’t take it anymore and played with herself a little bit. The lust seemed to drive her growth further, as now her sleek black leggings couldn’t take much more and broke off. As the final blow was made to her torso, her breasts spilled out all over showing off how much they had grown. She then played with her tits, milking them while moaning crazily. As she got closer and closer to climaxing in the lower region, she moaned one last time.

Suddenly, milk from her tits sprayed everywhere coating everything in her white ocean while she cummed. It threw her growth into overdrive, as while moaning her tits doubled in size in a second. An earthquake could be heard across the city as the bank shook, with police surrounding it. Then, all her tit flesh and her cheeks spilled everywhere flooding the city while still growing. As she outgrew the city in half a minute, her mountains rising into the sky, she felt a warm, faint, feeling from her tits. As she sprayed milk yet again, she grew past the entire contienent she was on and made the oceans look like nothing compared to her milk. Her ass was not ignored in the growth, as her cheeks filled the ocean. She quickly outgrew the planet, and soon the universe would be replaced by a growing bat...

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753508-Sonic-girls-expansion-story/cid/3049381-a-certain-jewel