*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757173-What-Happens-in-Chem-Episode-2/cid/1108721-Madison-noticed-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757173
This is a choose your own adventure giantess micro, vore, and cleavage story.
This choice: Madison noticed you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Madison noticed you

    by: Hyadekii
As your vision went from her huge chest up to her eyes, she was looking right at you. You expected a look of shock, but instead she smiled and all the sudden she plucked you off the sink and held you in front of her eyes. "Awe, Hi there little guy" she said. You screamed for her to help you but she didn't seem to hear. "hmm, i heard about some girls in the chemistry wing shrinking a bunch of boys from the other school, but i never thought i'd actually find one" She giggled. "Hmm, what should i do with you, you're so tiny, there are so many options"

You have the following choices:

1. Drops you down her shirt

2. She tastes you

3. puts you on her necklace

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hyadekii (UN: hyadekii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyadekii has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757173-What-Happens-in-Chem-Episode-2/cid/1108721-Madison-noticed-you