*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2683101-Eric-heads-off-to-college-leads-to-an-unintenti
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
This choice: Eric heads off to college-leads to an unintentional transformation into Natalie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Eric heads off to college-leads to an unintenti...

    by: Onlyonekey
Eric Young was about to embark on a new adventure. High School had come and gone, and he was just now ready to head off to college. In fact, he was about to head off to the dorms himself as the semester was not too far away. It was quite the emotional time as one would expect. He had said good bye to his parents and sisters, all wishing him luck, though not without some teasing from said sisters.

"Okay, I think that's everything," Eric smiled, making sure everything was packed in.

His mother, Natalie, was perhaps the most emotional of all, which wasn't too surprising. She had always been like that of course. Right now she was outside with Eric, making sure everything was good.

"We're all going to miss seeing you around," she said.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to be that far away," Eric chuckled a bit.

"True, still it's quite the difference," she smiled, before pulling something out. "So, I thought you might like this."

Natalie had quite the interest in old relics and the like, and she had recently gotten this little idol that Eric had seen around a couple times. It was a nice little trinket, if not a little creepy from his viewpoint.

"You mean that?" Eric asked.

"Yes. It's said to bring good luck," she said. "So, I think you need it most of it."

"I'd like to think that's a little exaggerated," Eric smiled, though he took the idol anyway. "But thanks Mom."

"It's nothing honey," she said, before giving Eric another hug.

With that, it was time to go. Eric's car had everything he needed, and before long he was off, waving good bye to the family before making the drive to the college dorms.

However, none noticed the brief glow that came from the idol.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Heading to the dorms

2. Before that

*Noteb*
3. More Choices 1

*Noteb*
4. More Choices 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2683101-Eric-heads-off-to-college-leads-to-an-unintenti