*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2684157-Stops-at-a-store
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
This choice: Stops at a store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Stops at a store

    by: Bob365
As Eric was progressing on his drive to college he saw a sign on the road: Ikea Furniture Sale. Usually, Eric couldn’t care less about IKEA. However he felt compelled to go.

“Since I’m going to be living in my own place maybe I’ll need some furniture” he thought to himself. So he took the next exit and went to IKEA. He started looking at different couches and rather feminine furniture. He sat down for the next 30 minutes on a couch with a floral design. As he did this, his butt inflated and he began to lose more of his muscle mass.
“Oh I love this couch,” he thought to himself. “Wait, didn’t mom just buy this couch?” Eric now felt scared of the situation he was in. Instead of going to college he found himself taking detours of things his mother would typically do.
“I have to leave, now” Eric thought in hopes things would improve. But, he couldn’t find his car in the parking lot. As he reached for his car keys he realized that they were an exact copy of the minivan his mother owned. Alas, instead of his car was now an exact copy of the minivan.

Concerned, Eric suddenly grabbed at his head as his hair began to grow and change shades...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob365 (UN: bob365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2684157-Stops-at-a-store