*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1080598-Creepie-and-her-Big-Bouncy-Bug-Butt
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1764375
Transform the girls of Growing Up Creepie! C'mon, it'll be fun.
This choice: Her butt had turned into a giant, jiggling bug abdomen!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Creepie and her Big Bouncy Bug Butt

    by: Dustin
"AAAAAUGH! What happened?!" Creepie screamed, staring with wide eyes at the gigantic, rubbery sphere attached to her. Her butt had grown out into giant, bouncy abdomen, bigger than the rest of her entire body! "Great... THIS is gonna be fun to carry around," she sneered. Even the slightest movement caused her new bug booty to jiggle around behind her. She wasn't sure how she hadn't noticed it beforehand, since it bounced off the ground like a basketball with every step she took. She turned around, her big bug badonkadonk knocking the mirror down to the ground, shattering loudly. "Uhhh.... oops."

"CREEPIE?!" Her mom stared in bewilderment. Huge abdomens were nothing new to the house, but Creepie was sporting the biggest she had ever seen! "Are..... are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, mom, I feel GREAT," Creepie said, rolling her eyes, "Just have a giant BUTT to carry around is all. OoOoOhhhh..." she shivered. A gentle breeze blew against the back of her abdomen, where a giant, pink, puffy anus sat for all to see. It slowly puckered, open and shut, open and shut. It was the strangest feeling to her, one she hadn't felt before. Her eyelids shut, a goofy grin crossed her face.

*PFFFRRRRAAAPPT!!*

Her cheeks turned a bright red. A thick, fog of smelly gas swirled around behind her. "Uhh... heh, heh, excuse me."

"Eugh, Creepella! Manners!" her mom fanned the air away from her face.

Creepie smiled sheepishly and...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dustin (UN: dustindemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1080598-Creepie-and-her-Big-Bouncy-Bug-Butt