*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The begining.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765126-NIght-of-the-Demon-bodysnatcher/cid/1081997-The-begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Danube
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1765126
You are a demon who can possess humans. You've escaped from your prison and want some fun!
Chapter #1

The begining.

    by: Danube
Katie walked up the driveway towards the old, abandoned house. Just looking at it made her shiver. "Not scared, are you?" said her best friend Ashley, tossing back her long black hair. "Course not." lied Katie. Truth was, she was a bit scared. The house itself looked ominous, casting a dark shadow over them as they walked up the drive. It almost seemed to be looming over them. Then there was the stories. There were tales of how the people who had built the house had gone mad, and since that day it had been owned by nine consecutive families, all of which had been driven away by some great catastrophe. "Are you girls OK" Katie's boyfriend Todd called over his shoulder. "We're fine, thanks" Sloane said back, winking. Katie ground her teeth. She hated it when that blond bimbo flirted with her boyfriend, despite the fact that she already had two boys, Cole and Trevor, on the go already. Both of them now caught up with her and began whispering things in her ear. Ashley's boyfriend Peter rolled back his eyes "Remind me who invited that bitch again." he moaned to Ashley. "I told you, she invited herself. besides, she's the one with the key to the house." Ashley pointed out, then turned to wave to the last member of their party, the quite and nerdy Mary, who also happened to be her sister. "Get a move on, Mary, or we'll lock you out!" Mary quickly sped up, and they all went in through the door.
Inside the hallway, despite the light coming in from outside(a light that was fading as the sun began to sink behind the horizon), It was dark, and naturally one of them (Katie was unsure exactly who) blundered into a hat stand, which toppled over crashed onto the floor. Ashley found the light switch, and they inspected the damage. "Looks alright to me." declared Sloane "come on, guys, lets take a look around!" They dispersed through the house, unaware that the shock of the hat stand falling over had actually dislodged a wooden plank in the cellar, which had fallen and cracked open the casket containing the she-demon. The succubus laughed as it shot out of it's prison. "Free at last" it yelled as it flew through the house, homing in on the smell of the humans who had set it free. "I shall reward them for releasing me!" it laughed. "I shall drain their life-forces one by one, and then I will be powerful enough to make the whole world beg at my feet. Now, who shall be my host body?"

You have the following choices:

1. The demon chooses Ashley.

2. The demon chooses Katie.

3. The demon chooses Sloane.

4. The demon chooses Mary.

*Noteb*
5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Danube (UN: masterwriter1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Danube has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765126-NIght-of-the-Demon-bodysnatcher/cid/1081997-The-begining