*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2610911-Stay-with-Seirra
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: Stay with Seirra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stay with Seirra

    by: EvenBirdz
You decide to stay with Seirra, you realized that no matter what Seirra would do to you her family would do worse. Still, how do I get back to normal height? Just breathing was difficult with Seirra's gas clinging to your skin, you cant live like this.

"I want to spend more time with you... I love you" Seirra said uncaring for your predicament "You're always away and now that you have nowhere important to be maybe we could just wait this thing out?"

"Alright.. I know i've been kinda neglecting you.. but is this really the time?"

"Yes" she replied too quickly and stearnly for your liking

"Ok, what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking maybe we just cuddle and watch a movie?" Seirra was obviously innocent at heart but you wondered how you two were meant to 'cuddle' befpre you could reply she gentaly grabbed you and carried you over to the bed laying down on her back and placing you between her breasts. She must have thought you would like this postion and to be honest there was something beautiful about your girlfriends rolling hills of clevage surrounding you on all sides, what you didn't admire was all the sweat buildup that caused you to become stuck between her boobs. She picked up a nearby remote and flicked through a few movies in netflix before decideing upon some generic shasher/horror flik, you didn't bother catching the title

You didn't really mind this too much, although you were stuck it was still a comfterable spot, some sweat would occasionally drip down over your face that would nearly drowned you but eventually you figured out how to avoid them, what you couldn't avoid was a particularly scary part of the movie that frightened Seirra and forced her to jump in her seat, crushing you between her mounds. You coughed and wheezed for air after having your lungs crushed in a most pleasant but painful way, you decided you didn't want to go through that again and began struggleing twice as hard to escape.


Seirra in the meantime was getting off wayy to much to your struggleing, she secretly had a domination fetish and intentionally crushing you between her sweaty breasts was a tipping point for her, she began to steathly finger herself as she enjoyed your struggeling before slowly crept her hand up to your position and again taking ahold of you, this time you noticed the scent of her pussy as she grabbed you


"Babe, this movie is really scary... and I was wondering if you would eat my pussy?"


Whow, where did that come from? You knew that Seirra was easily excitable but you had no idea horror movies were a turn on for her... unless

Again before you could answer (As if you even had a choice at this point) she moved you to her lower regions and held you infront of her vagina... did she even know what she was going to do with you? After a few seconds of contemplation she decided the best option was to just plunge you headfirst and use you as a dildo. You were violantly pushed in and out against your will into your giant girlfriends soaked pussy, covering you in her fluids. Eventually after a bit of this Seirra was entirely unconsolable, her body was hot and you felt hot and honestly rather uncomftorable. It was hard to breath with every attempt to open your mouth leading to you choking of her fluids and flesh. Suddenly she pulled you out and flipped around onto her stomach, your eyes filled with fear and you struggled like a eel in your lusty fiances grip, she smirked and you noticed it, this was something she had planned! "Wait, dont!" you yelled out.

Seirra had heard your cry for mercy but it only turned her on more, she even held you above her but for a few extra momments hoping to elicit another cry for help but upon noticing you wouldn't beg any further she slid her lucky panties around her ankels and dropped you. You fell down a little bit before landing directly into her butt crack, it smelled awful and you could only describe it as a mix between beans and shit, you gagged at her scent and heard her let out a laugh (That she attempted to hide).

Why was she doing this to you!? Did you do something wrong? To be honest you knew that eventually you would end up in this position when you shrank, no matter where you would have went you would have ended stuck up somebodys butt gagging on their stink.

Seirra bit her lip as she pushed your tiny body deeper into her unwashed backside, enjoying your slide down. Then with a smile she reached back and grabbed her panties and pulled them back up over your prison conceling you behind the filthy fabric, just then she had a momment of reflection.

Do I really want to do this? I mean... It was one thing to fart on him when I had no idea he was there but I literally just shoved my boyfriend into my unwashed buttcrack, he cant be enjoying this.. would he ever even forgive me for using him as a fart toy? She slid her own finger into her butt and pulled it out attempting to get a understanding of what she was currenlty subjecting you to and gagged when she smelled it, whew! I really need to wash more! This smells awful.. he must be in hell down there...

Realizing this just turned her on her dominatrix side again and she decided that yes, she really did want this, your discomfort just made it so much better. You heard a gurgle from her stomach signaling your fate, you stopped struggleing realizing there was nothing you could do to avoid this. At first the fart was high pitched and airy before ending with a low trumpet. The first thing you noticed was how hot it was, the second thing you noticed was the smell. Seirra giggled at the thought of it as you gagged and coughed on the fresh and potent beany fart scent, god it was awful! You felt sick to your stomach as you just layed there in your content girlfriends butt chokeing on her gas. To be honest she felt bad about it, but she also felt really good. She let out another suprise poot that cought you off guard and made its way into your unsuspecting mouth, you would have puked if you had eaten anything that day, you girlfriend just let out a sigh of relief and relaxed on her stomach enjoying your suffering.



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvenBirdz (UN: soggymoisture at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2610911-Stay-with-Seirra