*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1086755-Companion-Cube-Construction-Center
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1766981
TG, shrink, age, and morph your favourite characters. Now with 50% more Princess Peach.
This choice: Companion Cube Construction Center  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Companion Cube Construction Center

    by: Yote
"You will be cubed and then there will be cake!"

It was hard to see in the ambient light emitted from the portal gun reflecting off the grey metal walls of this tiny room but were the walls... moving? Then she felt cold metal press against her back as the wall behind her came to meet her. The room was shrinking! She fired portal after portal into the walls, but none took purchase and even if they had, they would only lead her back into the cube. She was trapped!

Soon it became impossible to stand. She found herself forced into a crouch, then a huddled ball as the walls closed in on all sides. Chin-to-knees, she waited for the end. She felt bones break and flesh deform as the pressure became too much.

The walls stopped, but didn't retreat. She couldn't move. The operational end of the portal device dug painfully into her flesh.

Suddenly there was light as a laser beam cut a perfectly heart=shaped chunk from the centre of each wall, giving her a moment's breath before they were all plugged with heart-shaped pieces of rose-tinted glass. The laser arms sealed the glass to the metal and then scoured down the edges of her tiny cube prison, melting the metal together, sealing her in for good. With her face crushed up against the glass, her eyes against the heart-shaped window, she couldn't look away as a automated claw lifted her box and carried her through the facility.

The claw passed a wall of polished metal. For a second, the caught sight of herself reflected in it - a cube, half of a metre wide, each of it's six faces adorned with a heart.

GlaDos's voiced echoed inside the metal. '"You are not a good person. You know that, right? But you make an excellent cube." With that, the robot arm deposited her. The pneumatic diversity vent labelled 'Cube Storage' below sucked her in hungrilly.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. The life of a cube

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1086755-Companion-Cube-Construction-Center