*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772701-Video-Game-Wedgies/cid/1331313-Waluigi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1772701
See classic video game characters with their undies in a bunch!
This choice: Waluigi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Waluigi

    by: Daxinar
Waluigi grinned wickedly as he watched Luigi from afar. Luigi was leisurely swinging on a rope swing not far from toad town, minding his own business on a peaceful Sunday evening. Waluigi inched closer to him, moving with complete silence as he eagerly eyed the unsuspecting plumber. In a few moments, Walugi stood directly behind his prey with his open hands preparing to plunge downward. The next time Luigi rocked back in the swing, he felt a pair of hands reach down his overalls and grab his stretchy white cotton briefs. Luigi's face instantly lit up with horror as he was lifted clear into the air by his briefs ripping right up his butt, his entire body twitching in pain as the sting set in.

"NYEHEHEHEHHEEEE! Surprised, weegie? Or should I say WEDGIE!" Waluigi punctuated his taunt by bouncing Luigi hard by his undies as he ripped upwards with all his strength, tearing the fabric to the back of the squealing plumbers neck. "WAHAAOOW! Let weegie go!!" Luigi squirmed in vain as he was continually dropped harder and harder against his wedgie, firmly tearing the stingy white briefs into his already stinging overall clad tush. "Oh, ILL let you go!!" Waluigi then began spinning the squirming plumber around by his undies, pulling them further into Luigi's tush with each time he span him around. "AHAHAAAAA!" Walugi laughed at the crying plumber as he vainly kicked around as all his weight was tearing his plumber panties right up into him with no sign of stopping. Waluigi continued the torturous spinning for a good minute, finally throwing the short, flailing plumber through the air. Luigi flew a good forty feet before dunking headfirst into a soft spot of dirt. Luigi immediately began kicking and squirming, attempting to de-wedge his hips from the ground to no avail. Waluigi laughed further at the sad sight, Luigi's wedgied panties falling over his butt as he stuck headfirst in the ground. Waluigi then grabbed the wedgied panties and ripped them harshly upwards, pulling Luigi's hips out of the dirt a good inch as he again wedgied the helpless hero. "MMMMF!!" Luigi screamed from in the ground as the his tormentor dragged him out of the ground one swift, aching pull at a time. "AHAA!" Luigi finally popped out after a full minute of constant wedgies, Waluigi once again holding him aloft by his massive wedgie.

"..W-Why...?" Was all Luigi managed to moan out as Waluigi slowly lifted the wedgie higher. "Hehehe...Me and Wario got a plan for your brother, and your the bait, WEDGIE!" With that, Waluigi yanked the stretched out panties right over Luigi's whole face, causing Luigi's hand's to reflexively go to his crotch. "NNF...AAA!" Luigi stumbled forward for a moment before he felt his hands and ankles quickly bound. In the next instant, he was once again pulled into the air by the back of his undies, even as they were wedged over his whole head. "Ugh..." Luigi grimaced as he felt each step Waluigi take bounce him lightly by his atomic dangling wedgie. "Hehehe...You gonna remember this one!"

Luigi had to try and escape...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He actually manages to figure something out!

*Noteb*
2. He makes a good attempt...But...

*Noteb*
3. Someone attempts a rescue of weegie!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daxinar (UN: daxinar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daxinar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772701-Video-Game-Wedgies/cid/1331313-Waluigi