*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chun-Li
  2. Street Fighter
  3. Moar choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772701-Video-Game-Wedgies/cid/3142599-Chun-Li
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1772701
See classic video game characters with their undies in a bunch!
This choice: Chun-Li  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chun-Li

    by: Unknown
The a battle rages on elegant movement and brutal force are both in pure balance. Chun-Li a true fight attacks with her signature flurry of kicks her large toned legs deliver rapid yet brutal blows on her weakened adversary the famous wrestler herself Rainbow Mika.

Bartered and bruised Mika staggered back clearly on her last leg but she had a last resort in mind an experimental move that would overshadow any move she has ever done before "why not just give up your clearly no match for my move's" Chun-Li stated in a stern tone "your barely even capable of standing" Mika looked at her almost collapsing to her knee's but her determination would shine through. She let off a smirk which confused Chun-Li "it's not over!" She shouted standing tall "it's time for the climax! Super mega Wedgie bomber!". Chun-Li stood giving Mika a discerning look "Wedgie?" She said puzzled "your going to perform a childist prank like that" without word Mika quickly pounced, Chun-Li quickly respond with a barrage of kicks miraculously Mika evaded them getting hold of Chun-Li "It's over!" She yelled grabbing hold of Chun-Li's blue panties giving a harsh pull "wai-" she tried to give a response but was cut short by the sharp pain in her rear "I took inspiration for this move from the Red Cyclon himself!" Mika bent backwards slaming Chun-Li's head into the floor much like the Red Cyclon but she had her own interesting twist now she began to pull violently back on Chun's now rapidly stretching panties, then she fliped over and continued again. Chun-Li's pleads and yelps could be heard as her rear continued to be tortured. This countinued intill Chun-Li's panties now share a resemblance to a parachute, the pain was simply to much for Chun-Li after Mika had released her she staggered their unable to really move now she was the one truly unable to stand. Mika smiled "now for my final attack to finish this spectacular move" Mika now had a choice Chun's panties were long enough to finish off with a special atomic wedgie but on the contrary her panties were most likely on the verge of shredding making her have the option to finish in which way she wanted, what should she do?.

You have the following choices:

1. "Super ultra atomic overdrive"

2. "Mega pantie ripper"

*Noteb*
3. Chun some how finds a way to turn the tables

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Daxinar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772701-Video-Game-Wedgies/cid/3142599-Chun-Li