*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Mega pantie ripper"
  2. Chun-Li
  3. Street Fighter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772701-Video-Game-Wedgies/cid/3143110-Mega-pantie-ripper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1772701
See classic video game characters with their undies in a bunch!
This choice: "Mega pantie ripper"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"Mega pantie ripper"

    by: Unknown
The choice was made Mika quickly grabbed Chun again but this time smothering her within her breasts Chun in response released a muffled groan unable to see or barely breath. Mika whistled and her co wrestler emerged both looked at one another then nodded. Mika's assistant quickly grabbed hold of the stretched panties and began to harshly tug back trying her best to rip them ,with each tug her large rear wobbled, in return came a muffled groan from Chun's lips. Unfortunately once again luck would not be with Chun with the assistant constantly attempting to rip these seemingly indestructible underwear delivering each harsh yank slowly sawing Chun's ass in half. Mika began to grow inpatient and decided to settle matters her own way releasing Chun from her titty prison Chun now free quickly gasps for air, clean air in which she so desperately desired but once again sadly for her the freedom would not last long with her quickly being spun around and a pair of disgustingly rancid pair of blue pantie's labeled with "R. MIKA" on the tag was snapped on her head directly over her nose. Now taking in the smell it was so unbearable that she almost instantly gagged both Mika and her assistant looked at one another and began to laugh "that one was from my last workout session must smell wonderful. Takes alot of training to keeper up with the red Cyclon". Before Chun could take of the disgusting underwear she felt her panties go taunt her eyes went wide and without warning Chun began to spin around by her underwear. Mika had chosen a more interesting method of pantie destruction and it would soon pay of. Audible pops could be heard with new holes now forming in her pantie's intill SSSSHHHRRRIIIPPP a large tearing sound was heard and Chun was now flung face first into a wall knocking her clean out her. Both wrestler's looked at one another in astonishment then down to the now shredded remains of her panties and then to Chun her face in the ground while her rear pointed skyward with a shredded tail of cotton sticking out between her large moon's.
Chun's suffering was immense but Mika wanted to finish it off with something she learned the "hardway" from Poison both women looked at one another with the same idea. They slowly began to walk up to Chun's perked rear wounded up their arms and began to assault her rear till it turned a deep shade of crimson. Now both were satisfied with their work looking and admiring what they have done then down to the shredded remains of the once intact panties Chun use to comfortably wear "a trophy" they declared walking away excited for what ever next battle they would take part in.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772701-Video-Game-Wedgies/cid/3143110-Mega-pantie-ripper