*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Bit of Depth
  2. Your Belly
  3. R&R
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773875-Mewtwo-and-you/cid/2581849-A-Bit-of-Depth
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1773875
you wake up in a strange dimension. only to find mewtwo brought you there.
This choice: "You know what, let's talk about something else... I dont want to seem weird."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Bit of Depth

    by: Twines
“Oh come on now, don't be silly! You're not weird at all, human.” Mewtwo reassures you in a polite gesture, floating around you once more. You couldn't tell where he was some of the time, because one moment you could see him but the next you'd be staring into the background of stars.

“Well- well I mean- I don't know, I mean, er-...” you're becoming quite flustered. He giggles as you cover your head in your hands, face red as a beet as your mind is drowning in perverse situations you could be having. Mewtwo backs off in front of you, only to give a face of understanding.

For a moment you thought you saw a hint of disappointment...

“Oh alright then, what do you want to talk about?” Mewtwo asks in a playful manner, recovering. You summon the courage to ask Mewtwo your first question.

“Where are we?” You ask him. You're able to lose some of the red that had formulated in your face as his demeanor changed. Mewtwo put his paw against his chin as he answered.

“Well… it's an illusion,” Mewtwo starts, you stare as he continues, “but maybe it could be a picture of space itself? I mean, I'm strong but to think of everything moving like this?” You follow Mewtwo’s gaze out to the open galaxy.

Starstruck, but before Mewtwo could get back on topic, you pull out another question. “So why did you decide to meet me?”

Mewtwo quickly broke his stare and looked directly at you. His mouth couldn't find the words as fast as his brain, and he ended up stuttering and blurting out why at the same time.

“You- you, uh- so- well, like I said, I saw the way I ad- you admired me, so I brought you here,” Mewtwo immediately straightened up his back and continued, keeping his composure better than you did, “the way you train your Pokémon, and how decisive your battles were, you're a person of a quality much better than a trainer or- really anyone.”

You had thought that you had exposed Mewtwo, if he had any personal reasons, but what he said took you aback. You? Exceptional? Decisive? Your spirits rose slightly and your blush came back.

Mewtwo drifted closer to you, his paws on your shoulders as he whispers in your ear, you tilt your head in a gentle sway to capture his words, his breath, “I also saw how lonely you were… not too many humans go so unnoticed at your age…” you felt hit with a pang of unexpected melancholy, your face draining of color as you dwelled on the subject, “and I didn't think that was fair for you… so here you are.”

The two of you float in silence for a moment. Mewtwo then places himself in front of you and wraps his arms slowly around your shoulders… “And… well… you know me… angry… unnatural. We're a lot alike you know?”

“Yeah… you're right.” You admit to him, gently placing your arms around his back in a hug. His purple skin felt a lot like his belly, but with less flesh, just kinda squishy but not like his stomach. Admit it, his body felt nice, the curves, the beautiful color, his tail… you liked it.

A gleam in Mewtwo’s eyes made them widen as the embrace of you hugging him back wasn't expected. His mouth was agape, about to speak.

“You… you are special, aren't you.” Mewtwo whispered longingly. You were slightly confused once more as he placed his hands on your hips and lightly adjusted you to be floating in front of him.

“I… I don't know… you keep saying that but really, I don't know what you mean…”

“You didn't immediately… well, embrace your desires, you weren't… pushy for some action. Unlike others-” Mewtwo spat under his breath as he said the last two words, a twinge of momentary nervousness felt, “You just- wanted to talk. Everyone thus far I've brought here… only to be met with hidden perverts and two-faced humans. I've never taken a Pokémon in here… unless I was hungry but- only humans, because they were intelligent. I once thought to retract that thought after some had… some had some awfully weird requests. But, it's also my mistake, I bring too many here when I myself feel lone- I mean- I- I feel, pent up I'd say, and go about it the wrong way.”

You were amazed, and in pity for Mewtwo, because from what you could hear it sounded like he had been lonely. You reach out to grasp his hand and succeed in him drifting in front of you. His face in front of yours, his hands folded between yours, his hips parallel to your own, and a heat. You goad him to continue, “I know how that feels, people I've met tend to be pushy too, just, not in a sexual way… these days it feels like everyone's so spiteful and just out to get you.”

Mewtwo shot a look at you, one that catches you off guard, a look of sudden fear and shock. “Who? Who's out to get me?!” Mewtwo’s eyes widen and his grip to your hands tightens harshly. The power of his foreign paws, the nubs they were, held such that you let out a yelp of pain. Mewtwo instantly realized his mistake and jerked his paws away from your hands. His face turned red and he gasped, much to the irony of his grand posture. “Sorry- I'm sorry- I just-”

Before you let him finish you reach forward to hold his paws again, “No, no, it's fine. I remember, the lab-” Mewtwo’s eyes flickered with attention, he attempts to hold back his past fears, “you're alright, Mewtwo.”

Mewtwo pulled and sprung his arms around your body again, in a hug, but this time you knew there was more to it, and he had squeezed, his head just resting on your shoulder. You patted him on the back to assure him. “Thank you…” he whispered weakly.

Hoping to lead him into a lighter topic, you ask another question. “So…” you start, but he doesn't move much, “I had thought this question earlier, but what do you eat?” You whisper into his ear.

“Oh, the usual I guess,” Mewtwo sighed, you tilt your head until he realizes that he was being asked what do you eat and not what do you want, “Oh- well… Pokémon for the most part. Berries sometimes,” he pressed his face still into your shoulder, “and when I said weird requests earlier, I meant really weird, some people just sacrifice themselves to me. They do it in different ways too…”

You blushed as you realized that he really did mean they were perverted people he had brought here, only to know you're a little bit like that as well. The heat before rose to an uncomfortable shift between Mewtwo’s body being pressed against yours and the fact both of you wanted some attention.

“Some would wish to be inside of me. They had me swallow them… some had wanted to enter through my backdoor… some had gone down my cock…” Mewtwo wasn't as secretive about it anymore, and you knew he had grown an erection, to which it was pressed against your own flaccidness, “I'll admit it was nice, but I don't think some of them realized this wasn't a dream and fell asleep. I'd end up not needing to eat for a while, else I'd have gallons of cum for the next if they so wished.” You smile nervously as your boner was assaulted by Mewtwo’s own, the only layer in between being your pants.

Mewtwo stopped hugging you and made you look at him, you stare with a meek smile before he leans in to kiss you. You don't resist as he pecks you on the lips. “Well… that certainly was an… enlightening experience…”

Mewtwo smirked gleefully as you both knew where this was going. “It was, wasn't it? Do you… want to… experience it?” Mewtwo licked your cheek playfully.

“Aheh… well, I'm not too fond of being digested…” you close your eyes and look away shyly. Mewtwo chuckles.

“Psht- like I'd digest you- worse you'd just be inside of me for a while, I wouldn't digest you even if you pleaded by this point…” Mewtwo smothered the side of your face with saliva and seized your rear with his hands, forcing your body closer to him, animalistically, like he was trying to eat you with his outer body, “because I like you… more so than I think… because you're just like me-” he takes one of his paws and places it behind your head, he proceeds to shove your face into his own, and you feel him sniff your hair roughly, greedily, as if he wanted more from you, “and I like me too… your skin… your smell… your body…”

You can barely find words to explain how heated your lower parts were, much less resist his groping and heavy inspection, but you spoke anyways, “I remember you talking about some different entrances?”

Mewtwo’s mouth hangs open as he continues to lick your head, “Yes… those places…” he grips your arms and suddenly the two of you drop, landing on a nonexistent floor. He kneels and drags you down to the ground, but he pushes you backwards and you find yourself supine to him. The psychic type’s legs spread over the floor, his bottom just resting below your cock. Mewtwo leans forward and slyly presses your shoulders to the ground, pinning you under his paws as he drooled. “I'll take these off for you~” Mewtwo’s eyes glew a bright pink before your clothes suddenly vanished.

“Oh…” you shudder. Your rod was pushed down onto your body along with Mewtwo’s as the Pokémon lay atop you.

“Yes… so what will it be?” Mewtwo asks seductively, posing his question with a lusty gleam into your eyes.

“Well… what I meant that I was interested in the supposed… gallons of cum.”

“You want to be in my sack?” Mewtwo smiles.

“No… I mean… I wanted to see you do it… what if I fed you some Pokémon so that you may make that?” You explain. Mewtwo is somewhat surprised at that, but nonetheless interested. “Actually… I don't mean to be pushy, but I want to watch you take others into your rear and mouth too.”

“Alright then. Which hole first?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rear.

*Noteb*
2. Mouth.

*Noteb*
3. Sack.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twines (UN: kidinmazk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smartguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773875-Mewtwo-and-you/cid/2581849-A-Bit-of-Depth