*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/2632341-Sam-grew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
This choice: Sam grew!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sam grew!

    by: EveryoneKtoA
Sam started growing up, but her clothes didn't. Her shoes were the first thing to get destroyed then her tops and socks and finally her bottoms, her panties stretched into a gstring, giving Sam a painful wedgie that made her wet herself a bit.

Sam picked up Carly and lowed her friend onto her big pink moist tongue. Sam waved and gave Carly a wink as she slowly brings her tongue back into her mouth. She raped Carly around with her thonge for a few minutes slamming her against the sides of her cheek and the roof of her mouth. Sam tilted her head back and gulped again sending Carly down into her awaiting stomach. She can feel both Freddy and Carly pounding against it. But Freddy was just as big as Carly's petite foot.

"You two losers were meant to be together" she said teasingly

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reader's choice

2. Sam needs to shit now

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EveryoneKtoA (UN: dekarserverbot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/2632341-Sam-grew