*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. humans
  2. racsist or not
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774792-your-perfect-world/cid/1109560-humans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774792
your story in the perfect world
This choice: humans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

humans

    by: e_bgem
I am from a nation called Tutelia,the war in the two centuries past has weakened the economy of the Tutelian people,the rise to power of an authoritative overlord broke the unity of the people and rendered the people distrustful of themselves,our love for one another decreased greatly as families broke into factions and fought against themselves,as humans it is our duty to encourage peace and love among the people,the Peace federation employed us from different tribes and countries ensuring that we start from the high offices beforw we get to the families.
It was not easy for me especially because I am a female,the people see females as lesser to men and this is another big source of trouble especially in a third world country,although there are organisations all around the world fighting for women rights and a means for development but they are being hampered by the traditions and laws of the third world countries that they have to respect and follow. I walked into my office seeing files of public complaints on my desk against a remote area in one of the Tutelian states,my secretary sat at her desk typing memos and response to the compliants while I went through the files on my table,the government requested for a meeting woth me concerning the bringing of peace into Tutelia but as I have been warned before,the authoritative government cannot be trusted in anyway so I have to be extra cautious so as not to harm myself and the people I fight for,in a way,I am a hero,because I am a freedom fighter who works for a non-governmental organisation,this is seen as the beginning of peace by the Tutelian people who were not educated,the economy situation was so bad that the schools had to close down because there was no way for the government to be at war and at the same time support the sector,I rose from my desk and put on my suit,getting ready to meet with the government to discuss a new dawn for the Tutelian people.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. what happens with the government

*Noteb*
2. continue the story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 e_bgem (UN: t-pavilon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blaze master has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774792-your-perfect-world/cid/1109560-humans