*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775094-Pokemon-Dawn-fattening-interctive/cid/1111999-Dawns-mom-wants-her-to-stay-home-and-makes
Rated: · Interactive · Fantasy · #1775094
The goal is simple. Take Dawn and fatten her up.
This choice: Dawn's mom wants her to stay home and makes her meals to make sure she stays  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dawn's mom wants her to stay home and makes...

    by: Unknown
It was just a month away until the day that Johanna was so worried about would be upon them. The day where her Dawn, her precious little girl, would be leaving the sleepy little town of Twinleaf and heading out into the rest of Sinnoh with nothing more than a pokemon at her side. It was a dangerous journey, even if she had been assured by Professor Rowan that there were police officials always on the look out for the safety of their trainers, and she wanted Dawn to remain at home with her, if just for a couple more years. Unfortunately Dawn's mind had been set on it ever since she was a little girl, and just like her mother, she was stubborn to a point.

Johanna was at her wits end, and there was only one option left open to her. Her cooking. If there was one thing Dawn was going to miss when she was out and about, it was her mother's cooking. Johanna had always made sure Dawn had delicious, filling, and overall healthy meals to keep her child happy and healthy. And it had worked, though if Johanna had to be honest, she felt that Dawn was a little on the thin side for her liking, even if she did seem healthy enough for it. That, if Johanna had her own way, was going to change. She had just a week to convince her little girl to stay at home with her, and she compiled various methods to make sure her idea worked.

Breakfast on day one was a normal breakfast for Dawn. Johanna knew that putting out loads of food would make her daughter suspicious, and given Dawn was quite clever, she would cotton on to what her mother was doing. Johanna was just one step ahead, and had made Dawn's usual breakfast of pancakes, but with little twists here and there that would make them so much more fattening. She had made the pancakes with Moomoo milk, the nutritious and fattening milk that came from Miltanks, instead of the usual skimmed milk. She had added a generous knob of butter into the mixture, instead of the low fat margarine she kept for herself. She had added a dash of olive oil, along with a generous amount of sugar to sweeten the mixture, all while making the pancakes look the exact same as they always did.

Johanna looked up to the ceiling on hearing Dawn start to race down the stairs, and smiled a little to herself. The breakfast that would have usually a lean 272 calories, give or take a few depending on how much syrup Dawn chose to put on her pancakes, had been expanded to an impressive 550 calories without a single thing out of place.

"Hi mom!" Dawn called as she ran into the kitchen, taking her place at the kitchen counter with a swish of her long blue hair, "Mm.. these smell great!" She took up her knife and fork, and began eating through the small stack of pancakes, occasionally stopping to take a swig of the glass of milk Johanna had poured out for her. Johanna just smiled as she watched her daughter eat, busying herself at the sink with washing up. It was going to be a slow start, she reasoned to herself as she scrubbed at the saucepan, but it was a start.

Dawn finished with a contented sigh, draining her glass of milk and setting it down with a light thud. "Mm.. those tasted amazing," Dawn took both her plate and her glass to the sink to help her mother wash up, "Thanks!" She stood up on her tip toes to kiss Johanna's cheek, who just smiled in response.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," Johanna held a hand to her cheek as she looked to the side, at the couple of pancakes that she had set aside, "Oh dear.. I forgot about those. I don't want to waste any food. Why don't you have them?" she asked, looking down to her daughter, "You did say you liked them, right?" Once she saw the uncertain frown furrow Dawn's brow, she knew she had won. Mother's guilt worked every single time.

"Okay. If you're sure," Dawn finally responded, tugging the pancakes over to her and tucking in, a little more slowly given that she was already somewhat full. Johanna just smiled as she watched her, taking Dawn's empty plate once she was done.

Her mind was already working on what to do for dinner. But she was going to have to go the extra mile, to get Dawn to stay in just a month.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
storyman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775094-Pokemon-Dawn-fattening-interctive/cid/1111999-Dawns-mom-wants-her-to-stay-home-and-makes