*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775094-Pokemon-Dawn-fattening-interctive/cid/1112109-Slip-weight-gain-powder-into-her-food
Rated: · Interactive · Fantasy · #1775094
The goal is simple. Take Dawn and fatten her up.
This choice: Slip weight gain powder into her food.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Slip weight gain powder into her food.

    by: Unknown
Johanna had to travel all the way to Jubilife to pick up a couple of tins of weight gain powder. The sales assistant gave her a strange look as she rang the two tins through, and Johanna gave an embarrassed little laugh.

"It's for my husband," she explained, holding a hand to her cheek in mock embarrassment, "He's been working out at the gym lately, and apparently this is supposed to help him." Sometimes, it was a little too easy to play the part of ditzy housewife, Johanna realised as the sales assistant seemed satisfied on hearing that. Taking the bag of weight gain powder, Johanna headed out of the store again, waiting for the next bus that would take her back to Twinleaf. Looking around, she noticed that people tended to be a little bigger in the city, most likely due to the easy access of fast food. Some of that was even starting to spread into the smaller towns, the neighbouring Sandgem had it's own fast food place now.

"Hi, Miss Fairweather," Johanna looked over to see a blue haired boy smiling politely at her as he moved to sit down next to her on the bench at the bus stop, "Do you need any help with your shopping?" She recognised him after a moment, it was one of Dawn's newer friends, a boy called Lucas who lived in Sandgem and worked as an assistant to Professor Rowan. He was a tall, slender boy, and apparently Dawn had somewhat of a crush on him. Johanna had to admit to herself, she could understand why.

"I'm fine, thank you, Lucas," Johanna insisted with a smile, tucking the bags behind her legs as she turned to face him a little, "What brings you to the city?" Lucas only had the lone bag on him, Johanna could just make out the shape of a book inside.

"Just a book on pokemon types," Lucas admitted, resting the bag on his lap, "I'm studying for when we finally leave. I bet Dawn is too, right?" It hit Johanna suddenly that Lucas was leaving on the same day as Dawn, along with her best friend Barry. She took her time in answering, and was surprised when Lucas spoke before she could. ".. I bet you're freaking out about her leaving, too." Johanna looked at him in some open surprise, before nodding.

"I am. Why?" she asked, a little suspiciously. Lucas smiled sheepishly, rubbing over the back of his head.

"My mom is," he explained, with a small laugh, "To start with she was really against it. Then.. she kind of relaxed. You know, that's if I make sure I ring her every now and again." Johanna was more than grateful for the bus to arrive there and then, she climbed on without another word to the boy, who fortunately chose to sat at the back with someone he apparently knew. Johanna instead gazed out of the window, wondering how Lucas' mother could possibly let him out into that dangerous world without a care for him.

On getting back home to Twinleaf, Johanna started making Dawn her dinner. She looked at the side of the tin for advice on how much to add, before shaking her head at the numbers, and just adding a couple of cupfuls into the stew. Stirring it in, Johanna felt herself smile slowly, if anything was going to get her tiny daughter to gain enough weight, this was. Along with the good food, and loving home, Dawn would never want to leave.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dawn starts gaining weight, no matter what she does

2. Dawn starts gaining weight and.. she likes it?

*Noteb*
3. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
storyman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775094-Pokemon-Dawn-fattening-interctive/cid/1112109-Slip-weight-gain-powder-into-her-food