*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775238-Shrunk-in-a-Monster-Hunted-World-Vore/cid/1240273-The-Beach-of-Horrors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1775238
As the only, and smallest human in this world, you must survive from man-eating monsters.
This choice: The Beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Beach of Horrors

    by: Sealwolf
You entered a beach. This beach looks very relaxing to you as the sun fells even warmer. You sit down on the sandy ground to see the huge waves crash into the shore side. But then, you hear a roar similar to a bear. You get up to find out that a Ludroth was about to lunge at you! You try to get out of the way but it was too late as it captures you in its claws. As you try to get out of its grasp more Ludroth come in. It looks like the end of you until you hear a roar coming from the water. The Ludroth calmly back away from you as a huge monster comes out of the ocean. What is it?

You have the following choices:

1. A Royal Ludroth

*Noteb*
2. A Lagiacrus

*Noteb*
3. A Plesioth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sealwolf (UN: skywarrior492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sealwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775238-Shrunk-in-a-Monster-Hunted-World-Vore/cid/1240273-The-Beach-of-Horrors