*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. Child
  3. Human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779615-Dirty-world-performance/cid/1929302-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J4min
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1779615
Still in the dirty world, this is a show being put on and you are part of it.
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Male

    by: Unknown
You are young Chris Atkins ... 9 years old and loves to star in plays of any kind, as you enter the theater you needed to change into your costume.
You have chosen to play the part of a poor homeless orphaned boy who has no money, no food and no shelter ... a vagrant boy who only has one thing going for him, he has smooth skin and a thin frame and a talent for trading services for the things he needs to survive .... set back in the 1800's ... his is a story of living on the streets and learning very quickly what he, at such a young age, has to trade which is more treasured than gold by many men and what those men can do for him ... if he is willing to do what they want him to do.

Your choices as how this story will unfold will begin with ....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J4min has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779615-Dirty-world-performance/cid/1929302-Male