*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rain Rain, go away, come again anot-holy shit I'm-
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1115135-Rain-Rain-go-away-come-again-anot-holy-shit-Im-
by M1lk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1780290
Poor Skye is shrunk at George Washington High!
Chapter #1

Rain Rain, go away, come again anot-holy shit I'm-

    by: M1lk
"Rain. Again?! Really?"
Thats what you said as you stepped out of your parents house. The mailbox flag was lifted up, signifying mail had been delivered here. Your mom and sisters had already gone to work and school(respectively), so you were left to go. You went over and picked it out.
"Bill...bill...my bill....dads playboy...everything seems in order." You say as you pick up your bookbag that you set down. You started your walk to the bus stop - a corner about a block and a half down the road.
You didn't have to take the bus, you had your own car, but at gas at 4.15 dollars a gallon at the moment, it was just easier to take advantage of the free ride. Surely he was the oldest on his bus, but only by two years. You start to shuffle through the mail, until a particular letter appears to you. You open it.


Dear Skye fakelastname,

We have recieved you letter and would like to inform you that we would be happy to let you attend Brown. We would honor to have you at are campus. Welcome to the Ivy League. Of course, even with your outstanding record up to this point, we require you finish your high school education this year.

Signed,
The Brown People
(and Carl, our Janitor)

"Hoe lee shit." You say as the letter drops from your hands. You figured they would turn you down, you figured even Clown College would turn you down! This was awesome, now your name would live on, Skye, the man who didn't completely fail at life! Thoughts raced about your head as you arrived at the bus stop, and even when the bus arrived. Hell, you were shaking with joy. Your off to college! Well, if you pass. And with only two weeks(plus a day) of school left, it was going to be easy. Of course, you would need to avoid anything that could screw it up, but whats the worst that could happen. You couldn't wait to tell Anna, your girlfriend. You had both tried to go out for Brown, and you were sure she would make it. You were only a smidge better, a few grade points better. Her weakest point being Math, she normally got Bs and Cs on it, but failed a few tests.

Once arriving at the school, you skipped off the bus and walked your happy walk up to the doors. You breath a big breath of air, whip open the doors, and.....

BLACK THE FUCK OUT.

You wake up an hour later, 20 minutes before first period ends. You see it on the moon.
The moon....?
The moon isn't in the school building, whats going on?
The thing is, what your looking at is not the moon, its the hallway clock. Its big enough that you can hear its ticking. You can also hear the feet of a teenager who is walking towards you, hall pass in hand. Wait, you know her! Thats your best friends girfriend, Kaitlyn! She and you are on a friends - not friends basis.You antagonize her and everything, she threatens to break your face. You are her boyfriends best friend, so she might help you. It could go either way.
Theres also Anna, or even Jun, your best friend, himself! They are in two different classes, English and History respectfully. You could also go for you younger siblings, but they are all in father away classes, and its not certain if you could make it to them or not. While the closest class belongs to Amelia, she kind of hates you. She goes to Home Ec during second period, so you might just want to journey there. Its on the other side of the building, and is a long, hard distance, but you might catch her there.
Britney, while being a dumbass, has Chemistry next period. Its closer, but shes a dumbass! And Jessica, well she, uh, never told you her schedule, or you never listened....how old is she anyway?
What do you do?!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M1lk (UN: m1lk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M1lk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780290-Shrunk-at-George-Washington-High-Shcool/cid/1115135-Rain-Rain-go-away-come-again-anot-holy-shit-Im-