*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782285-Hyper-Endowed-Girls/cid/2718971-Checking-his-remaining-funds-as-he-trudges-to-h
by DeDeDe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782285
You live in a world filled with sex, luckly all and every single women is to die for sexy.
This choice: Checking his remaining funds as he trudges to his room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Checking his remaining funds as he trudges to h...

    by: Mr. George
Feeling the pull of his bed, the stairs feeling longer and more tiring than necessary. The window to the balcony stands wide, and stifling a yawn, you take some of the air.

His gaze drifts down to that sun lounger, and your foggy memories of last night. Surely, if some detail can spring back into focus, he can have some pleasant dreams to take him through the heat of the day, with a nice siesta.... or whatever they call it here.

But, it's a hyper-inflated woman who wanders into sight. The memories might be vague, and indistinct, but he'd recall a beauty as busty as her. Though if she threw herself at him, he doubted he'd resist ... too hard.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7aa1cab33ca3...

She looked oddly uncomfortable, tugging awkwardly at her top. An idea occurred to Greg, and he nodded to himself as it made sense.

She was infected, the F-virus was rampant in this part of the world, and those curves were far beyond anything nature could develop.

From this distance, the temptation was merely voyeuristic, and he wouldn't risk infection. The second beauty emerged from beneath the trees, startling Greg.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1a9d6d4deefb...

Every inch as top-heavy, and looking a more familiar with her curves, she was a greater temptation.

"Damn..." he muttered to himself, imagining the Tit-wank those beauties could deliver. Another yawn sent Greg back into the shade of the room, the heat and humidity adding to his fatigue.

They'd fill his dreams, even if they weren't part of his original blurry recollection.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeDeDe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782285-Hyper-Endowed-Girls/cid/2718971-Checking-his-remaining-funds-as-he-trudges-to-h