*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/RC369NS9D-He-used-a-device-that-made-him-taller
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: He used a device that made him taller.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

He used a device that made him taller.

    by: Hichs
"So I got a pointy taplet that allows me to grow taller." "Can you explain how that works?" "Hehe, yes I can do that. You take a photo of someone or yourself and upload this photo to the taplet. If the person in the photo is recognized, you can change the image and change the person on it."

What your father explained to you was interesting and cool for you. You also imagine how much taller your father can become and how cool it is to have a giant as a father. But first he wants to play in the pool with your father. After a few hours of playing in the pool with your father, you were in the house. Your father prepares dinner for both of you while you are in the living room watching your favorite cartoon. When you looked into the kitchen, you saw that your father was too busy to notice that you were looking for something. There you have the chance to look for the Taplet and make sure that these devices really exist. After 10 minutes you found the taplet hidden in a cupboard and took it.

"The taplet with the ability to make dad taller. Hm?" You are wondering whether you should let your father see you now or come to your room later after dinner.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use it now.

2. Use it later.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hichs (UN: hichs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/RC369NS9D-He-used-a-device-that-made-him-taller