*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/V4GZHCCJS-He-looks-taller-than-normally
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: He looks taller than normally  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He looks taller than normally

    by: Hichs
Your father was 7 feet tall and with his muscles and big belly he is a big man. His muscular arms and legs are hairy, just as his stomach and chest are hairy. Your father has a swirly beard that he flies well. He is also a professional wrestler, what with his thick arms and legs with muscles and his muscular gut, he is the greatest father you could want to have. You’re a lucky guy to grow up with him.

But something seems wrong with your father. You look closely at your father. He seems bigger than usual, he was now 8 feet tall. You like your father a lot, he was your hero and the fact that he’s bigger makes it even better for him. Your father noticed you and told you that the pool wasn’t ready yet. «Hey Ych, the pool isn’t ready yet. The pool still needs to be cleaned.» You saw that there are still leaves in the pool from last fall, but otherwise the pool is almost finished. Even if you weren’t ready to enter the pool, you asked your father if you could help. You wanted to assist and help your father. Your father smiles at you meekly and said. “Of course you can help, can you please bring the container to the pool.” «Yes I do Dad.»

You quickly went and got the container, your father fished the leaves out of the pool with a landing net and put the leaves in the container. When he did that, he went out of the pool, took the container, took it to the compost bin and emptied the container. When this is done, your father says to you. “Yes, you can go into the pool now.” You are happy, you put your towel on the floor and went into the pool. But you didn’t want to be alone in the pool and asked your father if he could play with you. An answer came straight away when you asked that. “Yes, I’m coming, but I have to do something first.”

Your father went back into the house to do something. When he came back out, your father came back 20 inches taller. You said to your father that he was bigger, bigger than when he entered the house. “How much bigger have I really become?” «Yes, you’ve gotten bigger.» “They say it works.” “What works?” Was that the reason why your father didn’t carry a hand as he grew taller? You became curious and asked what made him bigger and he gave you an answer. «So I…»

You have the following choices:

1. He used a device that made him taller.

*Noteb*
2. He took a medicine that made him grow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hichs (UN: hichs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/V4GZHCCJS-He-looks-taller-than-normally