*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue
  2. A Bear
  3. Daven walk into the arena
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796169-The-Showdown/cid/1705503-Continue
by tajero
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1796169
You choose the fighter. The challenges can vary. Be creative
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Continue

    by: tajero
Continue
Daven and the monster bear
Daven knew at this point that the bear had a strength advantage over both him and Kit. Knowing this meant that he could only take down the bear by out smarting it. The bear charged at him.
Kit watched Daven teleport away like last time but she knew that something more had to be done in order to defeat the bear. The bear hit the wall and got stuck because of the ninja star stuck in its head. This was their chance to make a move.
Daven appeared next to Kit.
Daven: So what do we do, this thing is clearly stronger than us.
Kit: Its head is stuck in the wall which gives us an advantage.
The bear was still struggling to get out the wall. There was something odd glowing underneath it.
Kit: (notices the glowing ball) Hmm, do you see that ball there?
Daven: How could I miss it? What do you have in mind.
Kit: Let's see what happens if we can hit it.
Daven: Ah, it might be a weak spot. Gotcha.
Kit: Let's go!
The bear managed to pry itself out of the wall. It was furious but didn't see Daven nor Kit. Confused, it looked around frantically. Daven and Kit were both behind it.
Daven waited for the glowing ball to be shown again. It was and he threw another star at it.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. The bear does something unexpected

*Noteb*
3. Daven missed but Kit threw a fireball

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tajero (UN: trainer134 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tajero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796169-The-Showdown/cid/1705503-Continue