*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1208891-Its-a-supersneeze-that-she-holds-off-until
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: It's a supersneeze that she holds off until she gets outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It's a supersneeze that she holds off until...

    by: Unknown
"AHHH...AHHHH..." Jane quickly shoved her index finger under her nose, trying to hold back the sneeze. She could tell it was going to be a big one, so she ran for the front door of the school again. If she let it out outside, she wouldn't do any damage and hopefully everything would be alright. Jane rubbed her nose furiously with her finger as she ran, trying to buy herself more time. Luckily, she managed to hold the sneeze back just long enough to get outside.

"AHH-CHOOOOOOOO!" Jane let out a huge sneeze, just huge enough to activate her powers. The power in question was her Super Sneeze, which sent her flying into the air, headed toward some unknown destination. After flying for a moment, Jane started to descend toward the ground, and she landed...

You have the following choices:

1. On the roof of an abandoned building

2. In the middle of the street downtown

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1208891-Its-a-supersneeze-that-she-holds-off-until