*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1886137-Something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else

    by: the American Shepherd
It's a beautiful Saturday morning and her family deciced to go for a picnic ride in the state park.

They also Jane's cousin Gina. Gina is a pretty girl who's a couple of years younger then Jane, but the most important thing is she also the only one who shares Jane's secret about being SneezeGirl.

Both of the girls have always been good friends and have always been there for one another. Jane knew that she'd need someone to talk to about being SneezeGirl and that Gina would be the perfect person. And she was as she never told anyone, plus hearing about the adventures the Jane had as SneezeGirl was so exciting.

In a half hour they had reached the park. They unloaded everything at a nearby table.

"Boy, I hope that a certain smarter than the average bear dosen't show up." Gina joked.

Everyone chuckled.

Both Jane and Gina decide to go for a walk on the trails before eating.

Once they were far enough away and nobody else was around Gina said, "How 'bout telling me one of your SneezeGirl adventures?"

"Okay," Jane said, "How about the time when I..."

Ten minutes later Jane continued, "and I don't think we'll be seeing them around anytime soon."

Gina laughed, "That was a great one."

Then they spotted an ouyhouse 20 feet away. Jane says she has to use it and asks Gina to wait here.

After Jane left Gina heard some kind of noise in the woods. She followed the direction of the sound and when she saw it she put her hand over her mouth in horror as she saw...

You have the following choices:

1. A gang of drug dealers

2. An alien spacecraft

*Noteb*
3. Giant ants

*Noteb*
4. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the American Shepherd (UN: orca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1886137-Something-else