*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798177-PregWorld/cid/1404687-Candys-Hunger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1798177
A world where everyone is a woman and all women are pregnant. No men and no flat bellies.
This choice: Really hungry! (Stuffing)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Candy's Hunger

    by: Unknown
Candy's Mom turned to greet her daughter as she entered the kitchen. Unlike Candy, who preferred to wear tight dresses and expensive clothes all the time, her mother was usually dressed in a stretchy black tank top and lacey black underwear, all the better to draw attention to her growing body. She was a young woman, and it was obvious that Candy had inherited her good looks.

"How's my birthday girl?"

"Absolutely starving!" Candy moaned as she rubbed her pregnant belly. "I don't think I've ever been this hungry before."

"Well, you're a growing girl," Candy's Mom smiled.

Candy took a seat at the kitchen table as her stomach rumbled. "I have to be careful not to gain too much weight," she said. "I've heard some girls can really start to pile on the pounds when they get to my age."

"It's healthy to gain some weight while you're pregnant," her Mom replied, rubbing her own, much larger belly. "You are a little skinny."

"Sexy, you mean!" Candy laughed. She had always been proud of her slim figure, and had maintained her slender shape even after she had become pregnant. "Most of the preggo's in our neighborhood would kill for a body like mine."

Candy's mom laid the huge feast down upon the table before her daughter, who sniffed the air gave a moan of delight. "Eat up," she said.

Candy, spurred on by her rumbling stomach, quickly dug in, loading up her plate with the vast breakfast her mother had prepared. Her plate was stacked high with sausages, bacon and eggs and she dived in, chowing down eagerly. While she was usually careful to watch what she ate, the birthday feast was a tradition in her house, and she didn't want to disappoint her mom.

"Mmmmff...delicious," Candy mumbled in between mouthfuls.

Sausage after sausage went into Candy's open mouth, she realized she was eating much more than usual, but for some reason, her hunger wasn't going away. Even as she cleared her second plate, her stomach was still rumbling audibly. She grabbed some toast, hoping that would fill her up a little quicker, but still her hunger remained. Her swollen, pregnant stomach was gradually bloating outwards, causing her tight black dress to stretch even tighter across her distended belly.

"My, we are hungry today!" Candy's mom smiled as she discreetly pushed another plate towards her ravenous daughter.

Candy didn't notice her mother's obvious pleasure at her gluttonous appetite, she was too focused on her meal to really care what her mom was saying. Soon enough, Candy had not only finished the sausages, but the stack of bacon as well! She started work on the pancakes, which caused her stomach to bulge even larger, pushing her black dress to it's limits. She had never eaten this much in her whole life, and her clothes weren't made to take this kind of pressure.

Luckily, her dress didn't have to take much more, because Candy soon cleared the entire table. Leaning back in her chair, hands caressing her huge, overstuffed belly, Candy gave a loud moan, followed by a gassy belch. "Oh maaaan...I am so stuffed!"

"That's my girl," Candy's mom said. "I honestly didn't think you would eat it all!"

Candy's eyes opened wide. "I ate...everything?" She checked out the empty table and gave another moan as she looked down at her massively bloated stomach.

"You go get some rest, I'll clean up here."

Candy had to take a minute to compose herself before she finally clambered to her feet, her weighty stomach almost dragging her down to the floor. She waddled out of the kitchen, amazed at just how much she had eaten. This was going to require some serious exercise, she couldn't let herself go.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BellyLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798177-PregWorld/cid/1404687-Candys-Hunger