*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1883862-Its-the-Headmistress
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1798517
Can hypnosis make a straight man think he's a straight woman?
This choice: Its the Headmistress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Its the Headmistress

    by: Spooky
Howard, jumped, startled and turned to see a tall Woman dressed in a tight pencil skirt and blouse standing by the door.

"What's going on?" He asks confused "Where am I?"

The Woman laughed, as if it was a dumb question. "Just as I said, The Mirania Academy For Troubled Girls, where you belong."

"Academy for Troubled Girls? What? I- I was in an accident." He said bewildered.

"Yes, on your way here no less, we found you and treated you, only a few cuts and bruises that will be gone in no time, which is could, a proper young lady shouldn't have any marks on her face, Isn't that right Hailey?"

"Proper young lady...? Hailey? I'm not a girl, and my name's Howard." Howard argued

"Howard..." The woman said quietly, a made a small note on a pack of papers she was Holding. "Hailey even refuses to use her Female Name, recommended powerful estrogen doses, the sooner she has a more feminine body, she sooner she'll accept her femininity."

They had already decided to dose Hailey's food with estrogen, to help her accept that she is a girl, and a make her a lady, but that could take months, with stronger doses, she could have gained two cups sizes within a month,

"Hailey Desperately needed that, she was flat as a board." She mused.

She turned on her strict voice. "Here are the Rules HAILEY" she emphasized her name "You were sent here, to become a lady, and that is exactly how you'll behave while here, doing or saying anything, that any staff member deems un-ladylike, will net you punishments."

Howard was getting more alarmed by the minute. Was she serious, they actually thought he was a chick.

"I'm Sorry, there must be a misunderstanding, I'm really not a girl, or Hailey, My name is honestly Howard, and I just graduated High School."

That was recieved by a quick swat with a ruler to his hand

"Ouch, what the hell!!" He yelled in pain.

Another quick hit to his other hand.

"Ow Stop, Please" he said jumping back.

A lady speaks when spoken too and does not interupt, nor does a lady use Foul Language.

"Now, Get dressed, your uniform is hanging in your closet, and your class schedule is hanging on your door.

With that she turned and left, leaving Howard alone in his girly PJS to contemplate his next move.

You have the following choices:

1. Make a break for it

*Noteb*
2. Comply

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1883862-Its-the-Headmistress