*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/SDXRZGXJW-She-refused-to-drink-the-potion-and-face-the-co
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: She refused to drink the potion and face the consequences.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She refused to drink the potion and face the co...

    by: Moaner
"No, Eddie. I won't drink it," Catwoman told him.

"So you refuse? Well then. I guess I'll have to take some more... drastic measures," Riddler said on the mic. "Jervis, if you'd be so kind as to trigger the punishment."

Selina heard a laugh of joy, then a lever being pulled. Two hatches on the walls opened up, revealing two syringes attached to odd tentacle like machines. Selina tries to get away from the syringes, but is unable to. The first one hits and she feels an odd sensation all over her body. Almost as if she's changing. She looks down to see the ground seemingly getting closer.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" Catwoman yells to the men, as she feels the other syringe inject its substance into her, her suit falling off of her body.

"The first one was to shrink you, Ms Kyle. As for the second... Just look at your belly," Riddler told her.

Catwoman looks down and sees the effects of the second syringe begin to take place. She sees a huge potbelly materializing on her. She attempts to look behind her, and is shocked to see her butt growing as well.

Within minutes, she goes from a lean, lithe, 5'9" woman to a round, obese, 1'1" woman.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?" Selina yells, the layers of fat giving her a husky voice.

"I can't believe it. Ivy's plant worked," Riddler exclaimed, marveling at the transformation Catwoman had gone through. "As you can see, Ms Kyle, you are now fat. But you needn't worry. As long as you play by the rules, you will return to normal."

"What does Catwoman do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She plays the game

*Noteb*
2. She refuses and is further transformed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moaner (UN: boobsquish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/SDXRZGXJW-She-refused-to-drink-the-potion-and-face-the-co