*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1184961-She-is-a-middle-aged-MILF-and-knows-all-the-stuff
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: She is a middle aged MILF and knows all the stuff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is a middle aged MILF and knows all the stuff

    by: Carl
Amanda James taught ancient history. She was 43 years old, had shoulder length red hair and stern hazel eyes. She was a bit taller then average at 5 foot 9 and just slightly overweight. She had a round derriere and an ample bosom. Despite being middle aged several of the college boys admired her figure. Mrs. James was a divorced mother who's own child had gone off to college already and so she lived by herself. This suited her well since she enjoyed bringing naive young men back to her place and having... fun.

To her fun was a bit different. Oh sex was all right in her opinion but her true joy was to having a man begging at her feet. She loved her perfect size 7 feet. Ms. James had weekly pedicure's and her feet were as smooth and soft as silk. Most of her foot wear showed off her shapely feet. Her cute perfectly symmetrical toes would peak out of open toed heels or be completely exposed by flip flops in the summer.

Amanda could always tell when someone in her class had a foot fetish. They would gaze at her feet and she would watch them and decide weather they would be worthy of her time. She played with students, mocked them, humiliated them, sometimes even hurt them. Oh nothing too extreme... though Amanda James might change that soon! Her fantasies were evolving, she dreamed of torturing her foot fans, she dreamed even of ending their lives with her flawless feet.

But really... she could never kill someone or serious hurt someone... could she? She idly mused this as she found her next target. A young man named Zach. He was 18 and quite bright but slightly socially awkward. He could not keep his eyes off her feet during the lesson. Amanda knew she would invite the young man to her place and have him worship her feet. But would she do more? Would she degrade him and hurt him severely? Would she even go as far as murdering the young man to satisfy her lusts?


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1184961-She-is-a-middle-aged-MILF-and-knows-all-the-stuff