*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1232467-Heather-the-kickboxer
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Heather the kickboxer!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Heather the kickboxer!

    by: Carl
Heather had just moved to a college town in New Mexico. She was nineteen and starting college there. She was a decent student but her real passion was competitive kickboxing. The college she was attending had a team and she was eager to join. Heather was also drop dead gorgeous. She had an athletic slender build but still a decent sized pair of breasts. Her skin was silk and she had a full head of blond hair. Many people had told her she should become a model but she was much to into sports to ever truly consider it, a face like an angel was a common statement.

The college town she went to was majority Hispanic. She was something different with her beautiful face, blond hair and northern accent. Guys immediately began to drool over her. She was 5”8 and looked every inch the immaculate Goddess. Moreover her personality was attractive as well. She received a multiple of offers to go out and even if she declined she was nice about it.

The other girls became instantly jealous of her since some of the boys they were dating actually asked her out! However she let none of that bother her, soon she tried out for the woman’s kickboxing team. She impressed the coach with her skill; she was junior state champ for several years running. The rest of the girls looked sullenly on as she danced around the mat showing off her powerful kicks and quick jabs.

The current team captain was Erica. She was a Hispanic woman, 21 years of age and two inches shorter then Heather. They both had similar athletic builds though Heathers breasts were one size larger. Coach said, “Lets see what you can do in a match, each round is three minutes, Erica come up here.” Erica was typically confident; she was as fast as a snake and had strength behind her blows as well. But the high kicks and snap jabs she just saw demonstrated filled her with doubt.

The coach, a woman in her 30’s relatively out of shape compared to the youths she coached, acted as referee. As she whistled for them to begin Heather came out like lighting. A one two combination of jabs to Erica’s face were barely blocked by her raised hands. With her gloves blocking her vision from the sudden attack she didn’t see the leg sweep that floored her to the mat. Despite themselves the other young women on the team laughed.

Erica angrily got to her feet and lunged at her pretty blond opponent. Heather side stepped and kicked her in the ribs as she moved past. Erica was being humiliated! She tried to calm down and focus. She tried to calm herself and this time did a steady advance on her opponent. They traded jabs and kicks that they both skillfully dodged or blocked.

Erica saw an opening and delivered a vicious right hook, however almost impossibly Heather dodged the punch by fractions of an inch and slammed her gloved fist into Erica’s midsection. It was followed up by a roundhouse that knocked Erica into the ropes that circled the mat. She caught herself and then clutched her gut, those hits had been hard! Heather knew she was up on points so she waited until Erica was ready to continue. Heather saw no reason in tormenting her opponent; after all they were going to be on the same team.

Erica was pissed as hell and wanted to pound Heather into the ground. She decided to play a bit dirty. Letting her arms hang to the sides a bit she said, “Wow your good.” She then approached with an outstretched arm as if to shake hands. Heather smiled and replicated the gesture, and that was the opening Erica needed. When their gloves touched she slammed her left fist into Heather’s face.

Heather was a trusting soul and never suspected a thing. Immediately afterwards as Heather fell to the mat Erica jumped on her punching her over and over again. Dazed only for a second she had already been brutally hit half a dozen times. But after that second Heather reacted, she got her feet under Erica and rolled her over her. Erica flipped over onto the mat, this time Heather didn’t pull any punches and unleashed a full force kick from her powerful leg.

The blow collided with Erica’s face as she was starting to stand up. The blow popped her up in the air and she fell down again on her back. This time she didn’t get up. Coach blew a whistle, “Ladies, what was that?” Heather said, “I’m sorry coach, I felt that was a cheap shot, I probably shouldn’t have kicked her that hard.” Coach shook her head, “Hah frankly that was justified, what I mean to say is, Erica what was that?”

Erica slowly got to her feet. “I didn’t tap out or call the match over I just extended my hand.” The coach shook her head, “That’s very poor sportsmanship, and frankly for that I’m removing you as team captain.” Erica was dumbfounded; she had been at this school for three years now and had worked her way to being the captain of the kickboxing team. And now this freshman gringo from out of state was coming in and costing her the position?

Heather didn’t want to get off on the wrong foot here. “Coach don’t do that, sometimes in the ring it gets intense give her another chance.” Coach responded, “I’ll think about it, all right enough play time, go do some laps.” So the girls ran laps for the rest of practice. During that time Heather tried to talk to Erica to make sure she was OK but Erica brushed her off. Erica was simmering with pent up frustrating after being so completely beaten and humiliated, she didn’t want to talk to her all she wanted to do is beat her face in.

Does something happen while they are doing laps? Or do they hit the showers afterwards.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A fight breaks out while they are doing laps.

2. Running is uneventful, time to hit the showers.

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1232467-Heather-the-kickboxer