*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1534757-Readers-Choice
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Readers Choice!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Readers Choice!

    by: RexRex
Stephanie and her boyfriend Josh

Stephanie was new on campus and the first day she met Josh who was slim and athletic she knew she wanted him. They had hit it off no doubt thanks to her good looks. She was a 5'7" beautiful hispanic girl with long black hair and a figure of a professional dancer. She loved his all american boyish charm and they were an official couple within a month. Josh and Stephanie were both senior's and he lived in an apartment near campus so it was fitting that Stephanie wanted to move in with him. Josh felt it was a little too fast but they were so good together Stephanie sweet talked herself into his apartment and everything was fine til the second week.

Josh had a fetish for being dominated by girls but never told his girlfriends because he felt they would freak out and leave him. Stephanie was different. She wasn't as intimidating as his other girlfriends. She was sweet and friendly. Josh felt confident he could confide in her his secret fetish and sat her on the couch and made the confession. Stephanie didn't know what to think. She didn't want to dominate him and she had no desire for feet, male or female. She was confused and that night she tried to force herself to fulfill his fantasy. She told him to get on his knees and kiss her feet and he would do it but it was so awkward there was no sexual tension at all. It was two people embarrassingly doing things they didn't feel right doing.

Josh stopped her in the middle of the ordeal seeing how out of sorts she was. He said it was okay and he didn't need her to be like that if it wasn't natural for her. Later that week Stephanie was having second thoughts about their relationship and thinking she should end it when there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and a blond girl barely over 5 feet tall stood there with two large bags of luggage. She said "Hi, I'm Samantha, Josh's sister. I just got kicked out of my dorm and need a place to crash for a few days and this is the only place I could go." Stephanie was not too pleased but couldn't refuse the rejected girl. There was a second bedroom and she set up her stuff in there finishing just in time before Josh showed up. He walked in and saw his little sister talking with his girlfriend in the kitchen area and confused he asked what was going on. Samantha stood up and said "Josh, come into the bedroom for a second. I wanna talk for a minute."

Stephanie gave him a mad stern look and watched the brother and sister go into the spare bedroom. They were in there for about 3 minutes but it felt like a while to Steph and curiousity got the best of her and she found herself walking towards the bedroom door. Noticing it was open just a crack she got really curious and took a quick peek to see what they were talking about. What she saw would change everything. Josh was laying on the floor on his back and his sister was standing over him in her gray sweatpants. She was barefoot and had one foot planted in his face. She was bent forward pushing her sweaty foot in his face as she spoke "Listen big bro, I'm staying here for as long as I want and if you don't want me to show your hot precious girlfriend what a loser you are you better be a good big brother and take care of your little sister. Go ahead, you may lick my foot now and you better not touch yourself!" Stephanie was in shock as she watched her boyfriend lay there and lick the sole of his sisters barefoot.

Stephanie ran back to the kitchen as they came out and told her that Samantha was going to be a guest for a little while and shouldn't be too much trouble. That night Steph couldn't sleep after what she witnessed and the next morning it became more clear. Samantha woke up and sat on the couch in her pj's and watched tv. Josh had left for breakfast to bring back and Steph thought it was a good time to talk to her new roommate. She sat next to her on the sofa and asked about what she saw last night. Samantha was shocked she saw that and said she was sorry but for the past ten years or so ever since she discovered her brother's fetish she's been taking advantage of it. Steph asked her how she does it and Samantha smiles seeing her interest and says "Well, if I want something or tell him to do something I will step on his face, kick him, spit on him or sometimes I will tie him up and torture him until he gives in. He usually gives in easily since I think I'm the only one who gives him the little glance into his fantasy world. Has he told you about his fetish?"

Steph said he did but she couldn't bring herself to be a bossy bitch and Samantha laughed at the older girl and said "You probably are too nice. You're not mean by nature and to me he's an annoying brother so its easier to be mean. Maybe you're just submissive like him so you can't be bossy." Steph replied "How can you tell if I'm submissive or not?" Sam said "Well, let's see. I'll tell you to do something and if you do it then you're submissive. Okay?" She nods and Sam continues "Now, get on your knees." Stephanie just did it and Sam laughed. "Oh wow. That was easy. Do you want to kiss my feet?" Stephanie weakly said no and Sam yelled "Shut up! Put your hands behind your head."Stephanie couldn't believe how scared she was of a girl 2 years her junior but she put her hands behind her back and Sam spat directly in her face and laughed.

"I think you are very submissive and its gonna get very comfortable for me here. Now don't move til I say." Sam leaned back and raised her two beautiful bare feet to Stephanie's face and pushed them in her face resting them there while she played on her cell phone. Samantha said "You stay like that until Josh gets back. I want him to see you like this, on your knees like a slave holding my feet with you're face. He's gonna be so jealous. Don't you think?" Stephanie felt very confused and humiliated as she was had two smooth sweaty soles roughly pushing against her face with her nose between them hardly seeing anything more than darkness. She knelt there as she was asked and heard the door open almost 20 minutes later.

You have the following choices:

1. Samantha lays down the law

*Noteb*
2. Sam teaches Steph the ropes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RexRex (UN: rexrex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/1534757-Readers-Choice