*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/2968471-Yes-the-story-of-David-in-Thailand
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1801000
Foot Fetish adventures await! This story is perfect for you if you have a foot fetish!
This choice: Yes the story of David in Thailand!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yes the story of David in Thailand!

    by: Carl
David retired from work and thanks to his frugality and well paying job he was set for life at only 55. He could live a rather upper middle class lifestyle in the states but had always been fascinated by the sex tourism industry in Thailand, in particularly his lust and desire to be dominated. He couldn't deny he had a bit of a fetish for short Asian girls and the idea of being dominated by someone smaller than him and stereotypically demure and sweet just added to everything.

And so David booked a hotel in Thailand for two weeks and would begin his adventure in looking for submission to Thai hookers!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He's staying at a normal hotel.

2. He's staying at a hotel catering to prostitution.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice / Plot Twist

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801000-Foot-College/cid/2968471-Yes-the-story-of-David-in-Thailand