*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801723-The-Naked-Adventures-of-Forgetful-Lilly/cid/1314383-Lilly-decides-to-go-swimming
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1801723
A girl who ends up naked either by her own forgetfulness or by her two playful roommates
This choice: Lilly decides to go swimming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lilly decides to go swimming

    by: Unknown
Lilly woke up, and decided that it was time for a swim. The water was cool and refreshingly brisk, and waves were pretty strong that day. She had some fun catching the waves and letting them lift her off the ground for a while before she saw a familiar face.

"Hey, Lilly!" A pretty teenager in a bright red bikini swam towards her.

"Hello, um..."

"Um what?" she asked.

Lilly frowned. "I'm sorry, I have a terrible memory for names."

"It's Kate," she said.

Lilly blinked.

"I'm your next door neighbor?" Kate prodded.

Still nothing.

"I borrowed a cup of sugar from you last week?"

A light bulb went off in her head. "Oh, right, I remember now. Then you took a picture of me for your website. You know, you never told me what ENF stood for."

"Uh, it stands for Elegance Needs Friends." What? Is that the best I can come up with?

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said, biting back a smile. "I thought that what you were wearing looked really good on you."

"Oh, thank you." Lilly didn't like to brag, but she usually got a lot of compliments on what she was wearing. It was surprising, because she never put any thought into getting dressed at all.

"In fact, your bikini looks great on you too," she said. "If you let me, maybe I could get a few more pictures of you later."

Lilly looked down at her top. It was green, to match her eyes, but it was also very, very small. "I don't know how I feel about pictures of me online in a bikini."

"That won't have anything to do with it," Kate said under her breath.

"What was that?"

"I said that you have perfect breasts. I mean, I said that whatever you want is fine." Awkward.

Suddenly, without warning, a colossal wave smashed into both of them and knocked them under water. When they came back up...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lilly lost her bottoms

2. Kate lost her top

*Noteb*
3. They both got stripped

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Voltros has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801723-The-Naked-Adventures-of-Forgetful-Lilly/cid/1314383-Lilly-decides-to-go-swimming