*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Normal Wedgie
  2. she's jealous
  3. Hermione
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1295059-Normal-Wedgie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Normal Wedgie

    by: Unknown
Hermione and Ginny sat alone one night in the Gryffindor common room. Ginny dug around in her bag, pulling out a scroll of parchment.

"Hey, cool! I got a perfect score on this charms exam!"

A perfect score? thought Hermione I missed a single point on that exam last year, insipid hex theories...But I held the record, does that mean-

"Professor Flitwick said that it was the highest score he had ever seen! No one had ever gotten every question right! I must be the smartest student ever at charms."

Why that little... "Well I don't know, I think if you look at the overall scores-"

"Forget that, Hermione! The exams are what matter. Maybe you're just jealous." The young redhead stuck out her tounge impishly at the older girl.

"Oh yeah?"

"Haha, yeah! You're jealous that I'm better at charms than you."

"We'll see about that!" Hermione leaped to her feet and shoved Ginny down on all fours. Whipping out her wand, she yelled, "Perfectus totalus!" Immediately, Ginny froze into the position, her pert butt up in the air.

"Hmm," murmured Hermione, stalking around her captive and running the tip of her wand along Ginny's back, "What shall I do with you? Ah, I know!" With another spell she slit Ginny's robes along the back, causing the dark garments to fall to the ground, revealing a matched set of dark red panties and bra. The redhead's eyes, the only part of her body she could move, went wide as Hermione straddled her head, clasping her ears between her thighs.

Ginny squeezed her eyes shut as she felt Hermione's fingers wrap around the waistband of her panties. They sprung wide again at the intense burn as the older girl yanked the panties up to her shoulder blades. Hermione kept pulling for several minutes, Ginny, had she been able to move her jaw, would have cried out from the pain of cotton pulling through her butt. After what seemed an eternity, the pulling stopped and Hermione snapped the now-loose panties against Ginny's back. The legholes were nearly past her bra, and her entire rear was visible.

"That was good, but I don't think you've learned your lesson quite yet.

You have the following choices:

1. Spanking

2. Jock-Lock And Tickling

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1295059-Normal-Wedgie