*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hermione
  2. Ron
  3. Always a fave, red haired Ginny!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2206089-Hermione
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Hermione  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hermione

    by: SithGeek91
Hermione walked down the stairs from the girls dormitory into the common room and burst out laughing at the sight of Ginny Weasley hanging from a coat rack by her bright red bikini cut panties.
"Can you just get me down already," she said, blushing and scowling fiercely.
Hermione raised her eyebrows. "Yes, but with that attitude..."
She pulled Ginny down from the coat rack and her panties ripped. "Come on, Ginny," said Hermione.
She led her up to the empty girls dormitory and tosses her a pair of light blue bikini style panties. "Put these on," she said.
"Thanks," said Ginny. "Wait, I can just wear my own panties, why would you..."
"Well, I got you down from that hanging wedgie, so now you owe me. Now take off your shirt."
"What?!"
"Just do it, or I'll push you out into the common room right now while you're not wearing a skirt and lock the door."
Groaning, she slipped out of her shirt, revealing a plain white bra beneath.
"Now turn around," said Hermione. "This is payback for Sassing me earlier. She grabbed the panties and yanked them up to her neck
Ginny moaned loudly. "Oh!"
Hermione grinned. "Oh, you like that do you?" She uncoupled the white bra and pulled the panties up higher, reclining the bra between the leg holes. "Now put back on your shirt and skirt and go like that the rest of the day. And if I see you undo it before bed tonight...".
She let the threat hang in the air before giving Ginny's but a slap and sending her in her way

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2206089-Hermione