*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Living Room
  2. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1434336-The-Living-Room
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: The Living Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Living Room

    by: Unknown
You peered through one of the open doors to see what was inside, it was the livingroom, noise was heard from your TV, you thought everyone would be asleep at this hour, was strange to hear someone being awake this early. You ran towards the couch, thinking whoever is in here would probably help you during your small state.
You noticed two smooth legs streatching down towards the floor, with some kind of cloth hanging down in between.

This was your only way up to the behemoth above you. And you decided to climb it, the fabric was fairly easy to climb, so you had no trouble reaching your destination. Finally reaching the seat of the couch. you took a little break before looking ahead of you, and you were greeted by the most massive cock you've ever seen. the sheer size amazed you, you looked up towards the owner's face and saw that it was...


Option 1:
Your mother couldn't sleep and was watching TV in a nightgown and skimpy thong. Her huge, wrinkly balls were being flossed by her thong, and it did nothing to contain her huge penis.

Option 2:
Your older sister Kim was with her friend Beccah, Kim was wearing a tanktop and skirt (Not sure if she had underwear or not). Her friend Becca is a stunning, 17 year old girl, who had a sense of humor and was rather pervertic, Beccah is bisexual and has been taken an interest in your sister for quite a while. She's wearing very tight jeans that show off the outline of her huge cock quite clearly.

Option 3:
Your uncle's wife was staying in your guestroom, but had entered the livingroom for some apparent reason, you figured she couldn't sleep, she was sitting there in a pair of abnormaly skinny sweatpants, hardly containing her pulsating, throbbing penis.

You have the following choices:

1. Mom knows best.

2. Sisterly love.

3. Aunt's comming to town.

4. Reader's Choice.

5. Reader's Choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1434336-The-Living-Room