*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dad (male)
  2. Alice or... dad?
  3. The Living Room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1790339-Dad-male
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Dad (male)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dad (male)

    by: EveryoneKtoA
The shaft belonged to that 5"4' man you have not seen in 8 years, and it was sure longer than a foot the idea of what made a tall woman like your mom to get involved with such dwarf now goes clear and its' pretty gross.

But also there was something inside you that was begging to be a gifted midget like your dad instead of the average buildboy that you are.

You decided to jump off the sofa but find out another pair of feet way bigger than the petite ones you climbed a few minutes ago, also the toenails of the enormous ones were painted, it was your mother.

"So, how was the trip?" Said Hanna as she climbed the sofa and wrapped her legs on her literally little husband, envolving him, "it was boring, in home is where the love is... what about the children?"

Hannah giggled as she drowned the man into her breasts "the girls are becoming more like you..." she said, you wondered if Dad have a nerdish side as you hear that.

You run away from the living room before they start doind what you knew they will do, then go to the next door, where it leads?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EveryoneKtoA (UN: dekarserverbot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1790339-Dad-male