*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dirty
  2. Ass
  3. Something else.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/2212384-Dirty
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Dirty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dirty

    by: wombat
((Scat Warning!))

You hope deep down that your mother has cleaned her ass, and it looks clean on the outside as Tara lines you up for entry. Without warning, Tara slams you and her cock deep into Hannah's ass. You immediately gag because your face is covered by flakes of shit that fall off of the walls of Hannah's ass. Tara's cock head is inside your mouth while the rest of your body is being stretched by her shaft. Each thrust drove her cock another inch into your ever stretching body, and deeper into Hannah's ass. Outside, you could hear them talking, but it was muffled so all you heard were the loud moans they were making. Deeper into Hannah's ass you found that there was more and more crap. You screamed as soon as you saw your doom lying ahead. Before you was a solid turd, but it was about five inches away from you. You sighed in relief when you stopped inching forward. Above you, you could could vaguely hear Hannah talking to Tara saying that no more would fit.

Will it?

You have the following choices:

1. It reaches all the way in

*Noteb*
2. No, but she fucks harder.

*Noteb*
3. Reader Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wombat (UN: ukinkikink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/2212384-Dirty