*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/3472247-The-yard-where-you-find-Alice-peeing-on-the-bu
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: The yard, where you find Alice peeing on the bushes, standing up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The yard, where you find Alice peeing on the bu...

    by: HMBC
As you exit the living room and into the yard you see Alice at the far end standing over the bushes. You wonder over with no clue as to why you are doing so, only to find a golden stream coming from between her legs. “Is she peeing?!” “Alice is towering over you as she lets loose the powerful stream which could easily destroy your body.


I’m that moment she finishes up and begins to wiggle her hips then bends down to pick up her boxers, as she bends down you notice the pair of balls between her legs and her cock as she fitted both legs into the holes of her boxers. As she pulls them up there’s a voice that calls over.

“Alice sweetie, lovely to see you again, enjoying the sun I see?” It was the neighbour, a nice woman who lives alone no older than mum, she was resting her chest on the fence her large breasts hanging over. You see Alice frozen in place and her cock harden. You then hear the neighbour “oh I see you’re excited, do you maybe want to… pay me a visit again?” Wait what, does Alice, sleep with the neighbour.

You know she’s hot but she actually sleeps with your little sister. Alice then walks over and kisses the neighbour on the lips. You then walk over to alive to try and tell her not to but it falls on empty ears as Alice jumps over and walks behind the neighbour. You see a gap to slip through and enter the garden as you pass through you feel the fence jerking and moving.

You make it through and are horrifying fretted by your sister inside your neighbour pounding her against the fence.

You try again to stop Alice but she does my hear over the neighbour's silent moans. As she comes close she pulls out and lets loose her thick jizz on the grass near you. The impact shacking you to your hands and knees. You then look back up and you blood goes cold as you see…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HMBC (UN: godofwrite21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/3472247-The-yard-where-you-find-Alice-peeing-on-the-bu