*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chyna
  2. A.N.T Farm
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807628-Disney-fart-torture/cid/1196166-Chyna
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1807628
The Disney girls are ready to teach the Disney boys and you a lesson.
This choice: Chyna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chyna

    by: LiamKennedy
You were the newest member of the Webster High School A.N.T programme. Your special talent was an incredible sense of smell. It was a blessing at times but a curse at other times. It had however, helped you to become excellent at description in English and so that was your specialist subject.

"Hey," Chyna said as she greeted you. She had a huge smile on her face and you couldn't help but blush a little. Not to mention she was cute.

"Hey," you eventually said. She giggled and the two of you hung out for the day. She helped you to get used to the school and got you out of trouble with the other kids in the school a few times. Finally, it was the end of the day.

"Hey, my Dad would love to meet you," she said, "He thinks I just have weird friends." You nodded slowly and the two of you headed to her house. When you got there, there was nobody there.

"I thought your Dad was-"

"At work until late," she said, "And my brother is at a friend's house." She smirked and tackled you to the ground. You gasped and she quickly turned around, planting her butt on your face. She giggled and you heard her stomach rumble. You began to struggle to get free but she was a lot stronger than she looked.

A loud fart came out of her butt, followed by the most awful smell you had ever smelt. Your special sense of smell made it ten times worse. She giggled.

"Oopsie," she said.

You have the following choices:

1. She continues to fart

*Noteb*
2. She takes her jeans off

*Noteb*
3. She takes her jeans and panties off

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LiamKennedy (UN: liamkennedy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807628-Disney-fart-torture/cid/1196166-Chyna